Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Local Owl said

I know that feeling. Just keep doing what you're doing. The store is heading in the right direction and that is the most important thing.
Posted On: Oct 7th 2015, 6:01 PM #350056

Will do. I realize that sometimes the reward is monetary, and sometimes it is way beyond that.

Like yesterday when that student brought me the article. I never met him in my life. He came in and shopped for a long time.  He found several items. He put them on the counter to purchase.  He pulled out the newspaper and showed me the article and thanked me for what I was doing and that he appreciated it.

Here's a 18, 19 year old kid who probably has a million things on his mind like school and grades and studying and saving money and he does that.

That will make a grown man cry, I promise you. You can't put a value on that.

Owls Up!
Back to the top

well sign a long term lease when you get a chance my man, the renovations to 20th st will pay massive dividends for your business. Lock your rent in now :)
Back to the top

teambeer said

well sign a long term lease when you get a chance my man, the renovations to 20th st will pay massive dividends for your business. Lock your rent in now :)
Posted On: Oct 9th 2015, 11:57 AM #350080
+1

Wish I had enough money to purchase property of my own in that area.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Posted On: Oct 9th 2015, 11:57 AM #350080

+1
Back to the top

I know you hear this enough, but words cannot describe how much you mean to all of us Mark.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

I know you hear this enough, but words cannot describe how much you mean to all of us Mark.
Posted On: Oct 9th 2015, 2:38 PM #350088

+1.  I'm not going to be able to retire due to your store!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

It would make for a seriously great part time retirement job! Sitting at the counter boring people with tales of FAU v Valdosta St and guys the likes of Warley Leroy...I want to expand my audience
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Posted On: Oct 9th 2015, 2:38 PM #350088

Love you, man! :cool:
Back to the top

For those interested, our hours for Marshall Game Day will be 9am - 4pm.

We have a new hat in stock today that looks really good IMO.

See you at The Store or at The Game...

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca Raton.

FAU High Post Hat
Back to the top

The Shula Bowl Trophy will be on display in our Store this Friday, November 13, and Saturday, November 14 for those who wish to see it up close and take pics, etc.

It's Owl Time - The Store is located at
156 NW 20th Street
Boca Raton

We are open on Friday 10am - 6pm

We will have extended hours on Saturday, Opening at 8:30am and closing at 4pm.

Owls Up!

Shula Bowl Trophy
Back to the top
Control functions: