Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marshall @ FAU Game Thread - October 17, 2015

Add topic

Yes, we really are running the option with Driskell.

:Straight-Face:

Back to the top

Rick said

Yes, we really are running the option with Driskell.

:Straight-Face:

Posted On: Oct 17th 2015, 1:03 PM #350660

On 3rd and 5…………  Coaching continues
Back to the top

honest question-are we the worst team in the country? i understand we (barely) beat a FIRST SEASON OF FBS FOOTBALL Charlotte 49ers team, but if you take them out of the equation, is there ANY team worse than us? i feel like if you think there is, you're just being a homer. and yes, sadly, Charlie is done…..i hoped it would work….i loved him when he got here, i think he is a GRAND SLAM recruiter….but he can't coach a lick…..
bummer

Back to the top

18 mins into the game and Marshall has 250 yds of offense.
Back to the top

Dinger said

honest question-are we the worst team in the country? i understand we (barely) beat a FIRST SEASON OF FBS FOOTBALL Charlotte 49ers team, but if you take them out of the equation, is there ANY team worse than us? i feel like if you think there is, you're just being a homer. and yes, sadly, Charlie is done…..i hoped it would work….i loved him when he got here, i think he is a GRAND SLAM recruiter….but he can't coach a lick…..
bummer

Posted On: Oct 17th 2015, 1:07 PM #350664

I don't think we're the worse team, just the worse coached team.
Back to the top

No 3rd year!!!!!!! This is enough to prove he cannot coach
Back to the top

I'm a strong believer of long term processes, but there's no hope here. Trying to run with Driskell the same way you would do with Quez is just mediocre borderline with stupid coaching. Chun has to pull the plug today and make changes. 
Back to the top

OCIE ROSE
Back to the top

He can't coach with a lead. Can't coach from behind. Can't counter when the other team adjusts. I just don't see it.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

All he can say is he got Ocie Rose to switch on signing day 
Back to the top
Control functions: