Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Stoshak

I just wanted to have a thread showing Jensen and his family how much we appreciated how hard he played for FAU and what happened today was one play, that's it...one play.

Thank you and we wish you the best in everything you do in your future!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I just wanted to have a thread showing Jensen and his family how much we appreciated how hard he played for FAU and what happened today was one play, that's it...one play.

Thank you and we wish you the best in everything you do in your future!

Posted On: Nov 14th 2015, 7:00 PM #351991

+1 he had a great career. Played with a lot of heart through out.  He will be sucessful no matter what he does after graduation.  He made a mistake that may be attributed to a very frustrating season for everyone, players, students and fans alike.

Back to the top

Stoshak had a great college career and no one play wins or loses a football game.
Back to the top

Stoshak is one of the best players we have. It was a mistake (next time make sure you cross the end zone first) but we had many opportunities to make up for it. As a matter of fact, he did a great return to start the next possession. Our problem today was not that play. 
Back to the top

Said it before, and will say it again…

STOSHAK
Back to the top

Easily our most complete WR. I have enjoyed watching his FAU career. We need more just like him.
Back to the top

Amen x100000
Back to the top

Rick said

Said it before, and will say it again…

STOSHAK
Posted On: Nov 14th 2015, 7:58 PM #351996

What was that I didnt quite hear you? ;-)
Back to the top

:Winking:
Back to the top

I'd like to thank Jensen for teaching me about a new rule, I'd never seen that called (have seen celebration penalties but not a td called back).

I'm filing this one into the Wussification of America category. If you don't want to be taunted, don't let someone break a big play on you and score!
Back to the top
Control functions: