Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2016 FAU Baseball Schedule  *Dates and Times Subject to Change*
Back to the top

Additional Games:

C-USA Tournament - May 25-28 - Hattiesburg MS
C-USA Tournament Championship Game - May 29, 2:00 pm - Hattiesburg MS
NCAA Regionals - June 3-5
NCAA Super Regionals - June 9 -12
NCAA CWS - June 18-29
Back to the top

Back to the top

There has been a minor scheduling change. Our series at Marshall has been moved from Charleston to Beckley. I was looking forward to going to Charleston and meet up with some long-time friends there. But, Beckley has its advantages too. I may be able to pick up Wise Ol' Owl Jack, who is now living with his son in NC, and take him up to Beckley for at least one of the games. It looks like only a 4-hour drive each way. He'd love seeing his beloved Owls.
Back to the top

has the team started spring practice yet?
Back to the top

They have been practicing since fall.
Back to the top

The herald has a nice article about FIU and the fall practices. Talks about the new guys. What they expect from some of the players. They actually get coverage. The PPB still has a photo of the Boca Bowl and the Sentinal says we have a new OC. That is the best they can do for us. But the FAU Baseball team has a long season. Practice a couple month before the season starts and then games from Feb-May. This will be the first season without Gene on the third base fence.
Back to the top

Fall practices ended November 8. Spring practices begin this Friday, Jan 29. First intrasquad game will be that afternoon, probably around 2:30 or 3:00. The intrasquad games will be Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for the next few weekends until the regular season starts February 19.
Back to the top

I'm saddened to say that we've lost another of our Wise Old Owls. Jack Rosen passed away yesterday afternoon. With Gene McCormack, Mike Chevian, and Herb Cohen, and now Jack, heaven has one heckuva FAU cheering section.
Back to the top

That generation loved the game. We seem to be losing the big time fans faster then getting new ones. Sad day.
Back to the top
Control functions: