Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Carousel 2015

Add topic

Figured I'd get a topic started since some dominoes are starting to fall...maybe FAU will make a move at some point this offseason (at the coordinator level)

UCF is rumored to have Scott Frost (Oregon OC/QB) at their next HC, I think it's an awesome hire from a scheme standpoint...don't know if the guy has any ties to Florida recruiting though

UGA...

UM...

Those are at least the nearest from a proximity standpoint that interest me.
Back to the top

UCF's hire is big risk! Frost ha sonly coached FBS ball for 6 years and only at one school.
They should have hired Barbers guy is a proven winner.
UGA -should go after Fedora
USC-Brohm
Mizzu- Should take Barbers now
Back to the top

Richt meeting with UM today to interview…bring the local boy back to South Florida? Not sure if the fan base will dig his christian values…he's not very "swaggy"
Back to the top

Ruffin McNeil just got canned?? I wonder if he did something, seemed like ECU had been doing well and the guy was really well liked up there by the players.

CHARLIE…David Nichol should be on the market, go get him! Daniel Parr will break every NCAA passing record ever recorded with that offense.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Ruffin McNeil just got canned?? I wonder if he did something, seemed like ECU had been doing well and the guy was really well liked up there by the players.

CHARLIE…David Nichol should be on the market, go get him! Daniel Parr will break every NCAA passing record ever recorded with that offense.
Posted On: Dec 4th 2015, 11:32 AM #352794

They want Lincoln Riley who is the OC at OU and was their OC when they won 10 games.
Ruffin is solid coach , but they feel the program wont take the next step with him so they are not waiting and taking their chances.
This is no different when a coaches pulls and offer from a kid for the chance to get someone better.
Props to ECU go take the next step and demand more for your program.
I'm sure their are ECU' fans saying "He won 10 games he deserves more" BLAH BLAH
Back to the top

teambeer said

Ruffin McNeil just got canned?? I wonder if he did something
Posted On: Dec 4th 2015, 11:32 AM #352794

He's 13-12, 8-8 over the last two seasons…They want more, and can afford to pay for it?

He was getting $1.4 M; which ain't too shabby…

Back to the top
Control functions: