Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Oswego, Illinois QB Steven Frank Commits to #FAUSuper16

Add topic

Steven Frank
QB
6-4, 210
Oswego HS
Oswego, Illinois

Chose the Owls over Boston College, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Illinois, Northern Illinois, and others. Recruited by Brian Wright, who he says he really likes and went in home with on December 1st. While listed as a pro style quarterback, Frank is a threat with his legs as well. Rated 3 Stars by both Rivals and 247.

Steven Frank - Hudl
Back to the top

Guy is higher rated than parr and driskell was. Adds great competition if you ask me 
Back to the top

I hadn't heard of this guy but I remember you guys saying he was a big deal. Happy to have landed him.
Back to the top

Im sure he would be red shirted next year.
Back to the top

It would be silly not to red shirt him. Welcome To FAU Steven. Love the fact that FAU keeps going after quality OL. The line is where the real game is played.
Back to the top

Welcome to all four! Great to see FAU signing bigger O lineman than prior years, the days of signing 240-260 lb. OL are WAY over! The only o line loss this year is Big Mike and Tarrick Thomas redshirted I beleive, so we have a slew of young O lineman to compete and move in! And whatever happened with Roman, I hope he gets better and we get him back as well (slotted to start at C until just before season started!).
Back to the top

With this 1st big recruiting weekend done, and only 1 spot or so available still, what wre they gonna do with the 2 coming "big" recruiting weekends? Hold out for some STUD players coaches! These new commits seem pretty darn good and fit our needs, but now go ONLY for the cream of the class types, steals from the BigBoy types!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

With this 1st big recruiting weekend done, and only 1 spot or so available still, what wre they gonna do with the 2 coming "big" recruiting weekends? Hold out for some STUD players coaches! These new commits seem pretty darn good and fit our needs, but now go ONLY for the cream of the class types, steals from the BigBoy types!
Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 11:22 AM #352847

I think you have to plan for a couple guys flipping or not being academically eligible. Plus you can always pull an offer from someone if necessary, but I'm sure they don't want to do that. 
Back to the top

+1

There are few guys I would keep an eye on as far as "sticking"…

Back to the top

Rick said

+1

There are few guys I would keep an eye on as far as "sticking"…

Posted On: Dec 6th 2015, 1:37 PM #352850

Such as…. ?! :Thinking:
Back to the top
Control functions: