Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Which school would you like to see us schedule for a HOme and home series

owlcountry40 said

Yea I am very suspired.
I am trying to think of an ACC team playing an our of conference game this late in the season that isn't a natural rivalry game or ND.
Id rather get UM early.
Going o do some research…..
Posted On: Dec 1st 2015, 3:17 PM #352707

I tried to find one and I literally gave up. Syracuse at USF on 10/10/15 was the best thing I could find. I can see us being penciled in for early October, but how great would it be if we play at UM in November with both teams in conference.
Back to the top

voss749 said

The only SBC team Id like to schedule would be Georgia Southern.

Posted On: Dec 1st 2015, 3:29 PM #352709

Southern has a HUGE following. So does App State. Sadly, I just don't think they would generate enough interest for the fans down here. That's not a knock on them, it's a knock on South Florida sports culture, because hosting those teams would be fun as heck.
Back to the top

Didn't Louiseville do a series with FIU? maybe they would want to come here. Also I wouldn't mind Maryland or an SEC school like Vandy, Kentucky, or maybe coach partridge could get Bielma to schedule something with Arkansas.
Back to the top

Scott Jackson said

Didn't Louiseville do a series with FIU? maybe they would want to come here. Also I wouldn't mind Maryland or an SEC school like Vandy, Kentucky, or maybe coach partridge could get Bielma to schedule something with Arkansas.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2015, 3:48 PM #352713

Yep. For all the crap Pete Garcia has brought upon FIU athletics, he is a MASTER scheduler. FIU and Louisville had a FREAKING TWO-FOR-TWO. They just finished a twofer with UCF, and some one-for-one's with Duke and Rutgers.

If you're these programs, why would you not want to come to South Florida?
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

voss749 said

The only SBC team Id like to schedule would be Georgia Southern.

Posted On: Dec 1st 2015, 3:29 PM #352709

Southern has a HUGE following. So does App State. Sadly, I just don't think they would generate enough interest for the fans down here. That's not a knock on them, it's a knock on South Florida sports culture, because hosting those teams would be fun as heck.
Posted On: Dec 1st 2015, 3:33 PM #352712

Georgia Southern beat the gators that alone creates interest. They are a bowl bound team.

Back to the top

Honestly the teams I'd like to see play here would never do so.

I thought we had signed a home-and-home with Illinois but I'm reading we're just playing there.

Therefore, I'm happy to see us have home-and-homes with in-state teams because that would be my second preference.

The Miami game was an incredible experience and I don't want us to sign any agreements with them in the future that don't include a return game here. I've also particularly enjoyed our series with USF.

I do NOT want to play Wyoming, Texas, Oklahoma State or Ohio State again.
Back to the top

Please schedule USF and UCF to come here.  Those games would have just as much excitement as Miami

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Please schedule USF and UCF to come here.  Those games would have just as much excitement as Miami
Posted On: Dec 7th 2015, 10:51 PM #352903

They are scheduled to come here 
Back to the top
Control functions: