Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The Thank You/Season Tickets Call from Athletics

Found one of these in my voicemail the other day from a tired-sounding Tyler Cameron thanking me for being a season ticket holder...

I know some of you were previously Miami fans, and some of you live outside the state and thus have season tickets for other teams...

so is this a common practice at all FBS to have players call season ticket holders? Are players at Miami, Florida, Virginia Tech, Ohio State, etc doing this as well?
Back to the top

Believe that is him on the left…

Back to the top

I got a call from Jay Warren thanking me. Nice gesture. I should have asked him who his choice was for OC.  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

I too got a tired Tyler Cameron  :Big-Grin:

Isn't he transferring? I could've sworn I saw that somewhere.
Back to the top

:Laughing: NO CHANCE…he just got  Newcomer of the Year!

Back to the top

TE Chandler Dexter, he's transferring, got them mixed up.
Back to the top

I haven't renewed my tickets yet. I'm going to relocate my seats. Due to all the noon starts, I'm looking for the spot with the earliest shadow. Once we get out of the cellar and the noon games are less frequent, I will move back. Unless my old seats are bought up by a mass of new season ticket holders.Hahahaha. They will be available.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I haven't renewed my tickets yet. I'm going to relocate my seats. Due to all the noon starts, I'm looking for the spot with the earliest shadow. Once we get out of the cellar and the noon games are less frequent, I will move back. Unless my old seats are bought up by a mass of new season ticket holders.Hahahaha. They will be available.
Posted On: Dec 9th 2015, 6:45 PM #352956

Mid to low on the home side then AND PROBABLY TOWARDS THE NORTH (CLOSED) END.
Back to the top

The earliest shadow will be like 208 at the top, the sun is south of the stadium during the season and sets behind the tower. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

The earliest shadow will be like 208 at the top, the sun is south of the stadium during the season and sets behind the tower.

Posted On: Dec 9th 2015, 10:02 PM #352958

The parking garage seems to have the most shade no matter what time the kick-off.
Back to the top
Control functions: