Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hiring

Add topic

I will be hiring a territory manager, reporting to me, in the next few weeks.  This person will be responsible for recruiting new business partners as well as developing some existing ones.

Travel is required in this role and will be approximately 50% of the working month, sometimes more depending on business needs.

If you are interested in learning more about this role, please PM me.

This is not an entry level role, the successful candidate will have experience in both farming and hunting new business.  You must be personable and strong at building relationships with your prospect as well as industry sources for referrals.
Back to the top

sigep77 said

I will be hiring a territory manager, reporting to me, in the next few weeks.  This person will be responsible for recruiting new business partners as well as developing some existing ones.

Travel is required in this role and will be approximately 50% of the working month, sometimes more depending on business needs.

If you are interested in learning more about this role, please PM me.

This is not an entry level role, the successful candidate will have experience in both farming and hunting new business.  You must be personable and strong at building relationships with your prospect as well as industry sources for referrals.

Posted On: Dec 15th 2015, 9:55 PM #353158

so not a former jarhead marine with combat experience. lol..
Back to the top
Control functions: