Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CJ Turman Dismissed from Team

Add topic

WTF??? He was finally coming into his own!

Back to the top

“C.J. has not lived up to the standards required to be a member of our basketball family,” said Curry. “We have worked extremely hard to establish a culture within our program that will lead to a lifetime of success for our student-athletes. C.J. has not met the necessary obligations which led to this decision. We love C.J. and wish only success for him in the future.”
Back to the top

I was just telling someone how I thought CJ could really develop into a legit player for us.

This is horrible news.  Hope he gets his act together.
Back to the top

Why don't we just do with basketball what UAB did to football a couple of years ago. Then we could start again, and tell everyone  "hey, we aren't very good because we just started the progrm". Just a thought. I am so not a fan !
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Why don't we just do with basketball what UAB did to football a couple of years ago. Then we could start again, and tell everyone  "hey, we aren't very good because we just started the progrm". Just a thought. I am so not a fan !

Posted On: Dec 21st 2015, 7:31 PM #353316

Yet you constantly comment.  So you must be a fan..  why don't you start a baseball thread so we can talk men's golf.

Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Dec 21st 2015, 7:31 PM #353316

Man are you a jerk!

Every post is the same negative bs…PLEASE become a fan of some other university, any university. I will buy you your first hat and shirt just tell me the team!  BTW…not kidding, please take me up on the offer so I don't have to read your crap anymore.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Man, our program cannot catch a break.

On one hand, I am happy we are holding players accountable.  On the other, he is an incredibly talented player.

Ugh…

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Just got a big man playing and now this HUGE loss. Sad for both him and our Owls!
Back to the top

I comment because I find it amazing that a D-1 Program , that has one of the highest athletic fees in the country , can only assemble one winning program in all its major sports. I have supported FAU for longer then most and when I hear things like "our team isn't good because of our facilities" It is laughable. We have a major problem with our basketball program. It is no where near the level it should be at. I am a fan of FAU ,but our basketball is hideous. If the truth hurts , so be it. Dusky…..get over it. I don't care. You are nothing .
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I comment because I find it amazing that a D-1 Program , that has one of the highest athletic fees in the country , can only assemble one winning program in all its major sports. I have supported FAU for longer then most and when I hear things like "our team isn't good because of our facilities" It is laughable. We have a major problem with our basketball program. It is no where near the level it should be at. I am a fan of FAU ,but our basketball is hideous. If the truth hurts , so be it. Dusky…..get over it. I don't care. You are nothing .
Posted On: Dec 21st 2015, 8:40 PM #353322
Clown

Yes or no on the hat and shirt?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: