Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 Boca Raton Bowl Discussion Thread

Add topic

The Toledo fans around us were great. They were having a good time.My guess, 18000-20,000.
Back to the top

fauowl said

dusky256fc said

Official count was 25k plus, I was there and I was impressed with the turnout especially with the rain but I would say closer to high teens with butts in seats.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2015, 7:40 PM #353359

It was impressive based on the weather.

It does bug me a little bit (a lot actually) that teams from other states bring more fans to OUR stadium than we do when we play a game there.
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2015, 9:44 PM #353361

The C-USA attendance number's come out at FAU was -1% lower then last year which is awful considering we had a sellout game.
The impact of of being bad for so long and well FAU had three noon games and a 2:30 game hurt this season a ton.

I was sitting on the temple side and it was bothering the hell out of me to hear GoOwls and it not be ours.
The winning has to come next year or from Chun down to the guy who changes urinal cakes had to go.

Back to the top

Hey hey ...wait a minute . I change those cakes rain or shine. I agree with the other part, but stop before you get to the urinal cake guy. I need the cash.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Hey hey …wait a minute . I change those cakes rain or shine. I agree with the other part, but stop before you get to the urinal cake guy. I need the cash.
Posted On: Dec 27th 2015, 9:55 AM #353407

Now THAT is a funny post, but hey, someone has to do it, thanks for your work at FAU to LocalOwl! :cool:

And I thought the very same, not OUR Owls playing in the bowl or any bowl for that matter - again. 3rd year, 6 wins and a bowl game is the minimum for progress in 3rd year IMHO! Anything less…
Back to the top
Control functions: