Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Devin Singletary has FAU in his Top 2 alongside current Illinois commitment

Add topic

Hopefully not another Jordan Scarlett moment but Devin has offers from FSU and Miami among others so he's a legit RB.

He claims interest in FAU and Illinois but is visiting Illinois this weekend and is already committed there. Two bad signs but he's waiting till signing day to make the final decision.

His stats are nice at 3,100 rushing yards and 33 touchdowns during his final two high school seasons and earned Palm Beach Post Small Schools Offensive Player of the Year honors as a senior.

I noticed Florida only played Jordan Scarlett very briefly against us and he way underperformed but so did the rest of the gators squad as we made that a real game and shocked them all.

Hopefully, FAU can turn into RB university and keep producing NFL quality RB's so high quality players like Alfred Morris keep contributing.

I'd think Singletary would make more noise here at FAU than Illinois where players may be more apt to get "lost in the shuffle."

What's your guys thoughts on this?

http://..com/articles/127/fau-one-of-two-finalists-for-top-rb.aspx

All the best either way Devin and hope whatever decision you make, you do well!
Back to the top

And somehow he has offers from the likes of FSU, Miami, North Carolina, etc and committed to Illinois (for the time being) but is ranked…. Two stars? Yup star system rears its confusion yet again.

Maybe players need to become good friends with 247 statisticians to get ahead lol
Back to the top

'' The teams that signed the top 10 classes according to last year's 247Sports Composite went 98-35 this year, the teams that signed classes 21-30 went 86-47, the teams that signed classes 41-50 went 64-61, et cetera.''

Yup stars are just a guessing game........

Also from what I have heard is that his Miami FSU offers are not real/standing.
The "offers'' could have been "yea will offer you" when he was at some camp back in June.
Just like kids gives soft verbal schools do it all the time.

This kid is a real good player and I really hope flip him because Illinois is a dumpster fire.
Bill Cubit is not a good head coach it was a lazy hire by the school.
Back to the top

I like his numbers. Excited about this guy and hope he flips to us. Can never have enough quality running backs.
Back to the top
Control functions: