Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lakeland DL Francisco Nelson Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Francisco Nelson
DE
6-4, 215
Lakeland, FL
Kathleen HS

Francisco Nelson - Hudl

Back to the top

Back to the top

Welcome to FAU Francisco! Nice play and a great motor, looking forward to plenty of sacks by you in your Owl career!
Back to the top

Nelson taking a step back..he's currently on a visit to Arizona.

Back to the top

So once he commits to Arizona, will he be a four star?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jan 30th 2016, 9:04 PM #354160

Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jan 30th 2016, 9:04 PM #354160

+1

Yes and when we recruited him and no one wanted him, we were losers for recruiting him, and then when someone gets him to flip we are losers for letting him get away.

That's why I created my fictitious recruiting ranking service. Anyone who comes to us is 4 stars. Anyone who leaves us is downgraded to 2 stars.

Can you imagine how good we will be in a couple of years when all of my 4 star recruits are in our system for a couple of years?

The future is bright!! #WinToday
Back to the top

That is brilliant.
Back to the top

Gotta admit the SECOND I read he was offered and visiting Arizone, I knew he was gone. PAC12 or CUSA…..

Either he really is WAY better than we or the recruiting services thought or ANOTHER Power5 team is on the way down.

Hope he gets to see the field there if that is what he choses which seems obvious with the decommit.

C'mon Coaches, pull off some surprise signings WED.!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Gotta admit the SECOND I read he was offered and visiting Arizone, I knew he was gone. PAC12 or CUSA…..

Either he really is WAY better than we or the recruiting services thought or ANOTHER Power5 team is on the way down.

Hope he gets to see the field there if that is what he choses which seems obvious with the decommit.

C'mon Coaches, pull off some surprise signings WED.!
Posted On: Jan 30th 2016, 10:12 PM #354166

You were the only one on here who gave him any props when he committed to us.  :cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: