Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

2016 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Wednesday, February 3rd marks the Signing of Florida Atlantic's 2016 Football Class members. The Owls currently have 17 players committed but could still add more. FAU will be confirming signees once their Letters of Intent (NLI) have been reviewed by the staff and deemed official.

Prospects can sign beginning at 7:00 AM in their applicable time zones, and are asked to have their NLI in by 10:00 AM.

We'll be monitoring that action, posting some tweets and comments here, and updating the commit list as the prospects join the Team.

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Solid class to provide some depth for the previous classes. One thing is for sure, the program has seen a massive upgrade in talent on the roster. Keep 'em coming Charlie!
Back to the top

This is one of our best classes (on paper).  The fact that anybody could be upset about this class shows the progress we have made and how high expectations are.
Back to the top

and I am going to say about half of our class sees some sort of playing time this upcoming season.
Back to the top

Can you imagine how exciting it is for the kids that will be signing. The hard work is finally paying off. The kids and their families should all be very proud.
Back to the top

the excitement is building here in owl country.
Back to the top

I really hope Devin Singletary flips it would be a nice add.

I also think the Will Davis is going to be one of if not the best player in this class.
I always loves when you have D-linemen play other sports that show athletic ability.
Will Davis is a wrestler and wrestling and playing D-line are like a match made in heaven because how you learn to use your and leverage. Throw in he plays in a top 50 high school in Florida.
Steven Legget  was a more raw version of Davis this year and he found the field on deep D-line despite being 20lbs under what he should be.

I'm calling this now Will Davis will be an all time FAU great.
Back to the top

I am calling for the first tweets of good news by 630am.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I am calling for the first tweets of good news by 630am.

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2016, 10:51 AM #354263

That may be tough since they can't sign until 7a.m.  Good news out of the gate will be good.
Back to the top

There will be GOOD NEWS, but a little later than start time.

:Hug:  :cool:  :Laughing:  :Hug:  :cool:  :Laughing:  :Hug:  :cool:  :Laughing:  :Hug:
Back to the top
Control functions: