Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015-16 FAU Men's Basketball Discussion Thread

Add topic

The Blue Raiders were HOT from long range…

Back to the top

On a bright note, Delph is coming into his own as of late…Botley made it a bit interesting in the 2nd, but not enough…

Back to the top

Rough night for FAU, as they post the worst loss of the season to a Red Hot Blazer squad…

Back to the top

As expected, some key stats were lopsided…

Back to the top

Best showings by Owl roster members…

UPDATED SCHEDULE:  2015-2016 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Rick said

Rough night for FAU, as they post the worst loss of the season to a Red Hot Blazer squad…

FINAL: #FAU 67
#UAB 104
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back to the top

Just when it looks like we aren't that bad, we play a good team and realize how far this program is behind the leaders. Wow. Well, baseball is right around the corner.
Back to the top

What an a__whopping. C'mon, how can we be THAT FAR BEHIND the top teams in our own conference? At least football competes vs. the top teams in CUSA.

Get it fixed Coaches and players, get it fixed and start playin ball!
Back to the top

We were warned when we entered this conference that it was a basketball conference, not a football conference.  That really seems to be the case.  I think it is going to be a lot tougher getting competitive in basketball than football.  My personal feeling is that we are already there in football in everything except the final score.  My hope is that that will fall in place this next year, or else I am just terribly wrong.  Basketball is going to be a longer haul.
Back to the top

bb said

We were warned when we entered this conference that it was a basketball conference, not a football conference.  That really seems to be the case.  I think it is going to be a lot tougher getting competitive in basketball than football.  My personal feeling is that we are already there in football in everything except the final score.  My hope is that that will fall in place this next year, or else I am just terribly wrong.  Basketball is going to be a longer haul.
Posted On: Feb 7th 2016, 3:56 PM #354486

Very true! But being only 5 on the court ya think we could close the gap sooner than we have!
Back to the top
Control functions: