Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Sorry Rick, Sara & Morgan beat you in today with the correct answer to our trivia question.

Answer was (and of course, I know you knew it) Cerge Sincere #45 was the 2007 FAU Football Defensive MVP.

Sara & Morgan claiming their prize:

Trivia Winners
Back to the top

fauowl said

Sorry Rick, Sara & Morgan beat you in today with the correct answer to our trivia question.

Answer was (and of course, I know you knew it) Cerge Sincere #45 was the 2007 FAU Football Defensive MVP.

Trivia Winners
Posted On: Feb 5th 2016, 8:50 PM #354453

It was a set up!

I demand a recount!

I mean, reconsider!

:king

:Sleepy:

:Crying:
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

Posted On: Feb 5th 2016, 8:50 PM #354453

It was a set up!

I demand a recount!

I mean, reconsider!

:king

:Sleepy:

:Crying:
Posted On: Feb 5th 2016, 9:12 PM #354456

Sorry Rick, they look like winners to me! And dontcha love it that these fine ladies knew FAU OWL football history!

Congrats ladies! And Go Owls!

Back to the top

Always glad to see more hardcore FAU fans of the female persuasion  :cool:
Back to the top

Alfred Morris just stopped by. Awesome.

Alfred Morris @ The Store
Back to the top

Showing us those NFL TD Owl fingers too! Way to go Alfred. best of luck to ya wherever you play (Wash?…) next season.

By the way, I HATED the way the Skins used you this year. In on 1st down, set 7 yrds. deep in the backfield by yourself (no option of giving to another back or lead blocking for ya), then when that play was mediocre at best, you were usually (almost always in the games I saw) out on 2nd & 3rd down usually meaning pass. OC telegraphed run/pass intent big time. Pretty easy to defense IMHO!

Go Alfred and Go Owls!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Posted On: Feb 6th 2016, 3:00 PM #354469

I just missed him!!!!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

fauowl said

Posted On: Feb 6th 2016, 3:00 PM #354469

I just missed him!!!!
Posted On: Feb 6th 2016, 7:18 PM #354474

You did just miss him today.  

It was great to look up and see Alfred standing there. He and others were at the Town Center Mall to get some cruise wardrobe.  He told me he said he told his group that they were so close to The Store, he had to stop by.  He didn't have to do that. Pretty impressive from my perspective.

I tweeted it, and it blew up pretty quickly.  A rep for Channel 5 & Fox 29 saw the tweets and contacted me to see if I could get him in my store tomorrow for a TV interview which would obviously promote my store. But alas, he is leaving for his cruise.

Good stuff.  It was a great day today!! You never know who you will meet at work some days  :)
Back to the top

Great day for ya Mark and great week for the Owls!
Back to the top

Blast from the Past (for all the old timer basketball folks on here).

Robert Williams stopped by today. He played on the FAU basketball team in the Sydney Green era and was part of the only team in history to participate in March Madness in the 2001-2002 season.

He currently resides in Orlando and is going to law school at FAMU.

Robert Williams @ The Store
Back to the top
Control functions: