Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* WR Daewood Davis Commits to FAU Football's Soar17

Add topic

Daewood Davis Commits to FAU Football

Daewood Davis
WR
6-2, 170
Hollywood, FL
Chaminade-Madonna

Visited FAU numerous times before committing after an unofficial visit on April 20, 2016. Was previously committed to Syracuse. Holds a plethora of offers from B10, ACC, and SEC programs. Has a reported forty yard dash of 4.3 seconds.

Daewood Davis - Hudl

Back to the top

Junior Highlights:

Back to the top

Daewood is a super quick smallish WR. Couldn't be a better fit for FAU . By smallish I don't mean height.  Just stature. Will get much more attention before it is a over with. It's not getting the commitment, it's holding the commitment. Welcome Daewood.
Back to the top

FAU flips 3 star WR from Syracuse

Story here

His 247 profile shows offers from not only Syracuse but also Kentucky, Arkansas and Kansas State.

Welcome Daewood!
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Well maybe with the new crap coming out on Pedo (er, I mean Penn St.) he will at least rethink going there!
Back to the top

Big 12 inches closer to expansion; AAC, C-USA brace for impact | SunHerald

A little off topic but nonetheless an interesting read. We are being mentioned with Southern Miss, Old Dominion and UTSA as potential candidates for the AAC should the Big 12 raid it. Probably a long shot but it's great to see bigger conferences believing in our vision. Gives me hope for the future that we will be a hot commodity once we start winning consistently.
Back to the top

the big 12 needs a couple more teams because the committee is weighing conference championship games now for playoff berths. I see Marshall moving up to the AAC and probably Southern Miss.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

the big 12 needs a couple more teams because the committee is weighing conference championship games now for playoff berths. I see Marshall moving up to the AAC and probably Southern Miss.
Posted On: May 7th 2016, 9:10 PM #356039

Marshall has no market so they won't get picked but has earned it.

Southern Miss. has the same problem. OD and UTSA are too new imo.

I think we are a long shot but if we can sell them on the SFL market and the new facilities being built maybe we have a shot.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: