Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Countdown to the 2016 FAU Football Season

FAU has 72 wins as a program how about we countdown every win until football season.
Have the box score maybe an article on the game and people can share any memories of the game.
We can start at one and go up or work our way down to the first win. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

FAU has 72 wins as a program how about we countdown every win until football season.
Have the box score maybe an article on the game and people can share any memories of the game.
We can start at one and go up or work our way down to the first win. 

Posted On: Jun 11th 2016, 3:50 PM #356727

That is actually a great idea.  Not sure who has the time to do  this…but I like it.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I don't, but can tweet out micro version each day if someone wants to spearhead it.
Back to the top

A lot of games that are just a blur now.

I know that if they ever made a mixtape of best moments in FAU football history, say for a mini-museum exhibit attached to the stadium, I'd have some suggestions.

Back to the top

Actually, FAU has 73 wins.

I will be tweeting them out each day (starting later today) and embedding the tweets here, but don't have time for anything more.

If anyone wants to do the box score, or whatever, feel free to pitch in…
Back to the top

The win that got it all started…number one:

Back to the top

Game #2, in the rain in Daytona Beach. We recovered like 5 fumbles in the game and Jared Allen cemented his place as qb for good.

Would love to see the photo of the team celebrating after that one, it was in the paper the next morning
Back to the top

teambeer said

Game #2, in the rain in Daytona Beach. We recovered like 5 fumbles in the game and Jared Allen cemented his place as qb for good.

Would love to see the photo of the team celebrating after that one, it was in the paper the next morning

Posted On: Jun 22nd 2016, 10:03 PM #356824

I was there with my brother and his girlfriend.  Went in the wrong gate and sat on the home side!!  Great fans and all good sports even after the loss to a team playing it second game.  Was considering not going after the debacle of the first game in program history.  Will never forget and I think I am still drying out from the rain.  It look like a lake in the field.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

teambeer said

Posted On: Jun 22nd 2016, 10:03 PM #356824

I was there with my brother and his girlfriend.  Went in the wrong gate and sat on the home side!!  Great fans and all good sports even after the loss to a team playing it second game.  Was considering not going after the debacle of the first game in program history.  Will never forget and I think I am still drying out from the rain.  It look like a lake in the field.

Posted On: Jun 22nd 2016, 11:28 PM #356825

You went in the wrong gate because you tailgated for 6 hours if you know what I mean.  :drink:

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Numero dos…

Back to the top
Control functions: