Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Softball Schedule & Results

Add topic

This team is very very good. Cant wait to find out where they are playing. Congrats to the Lady Owls.
Back to the top

Countless times I have said that FAU Baseball is the best program on campus. I am wrong. Ladies Softball has proven they are the best. Way to go girls and coaches. Way to represent !
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Countless times I have said that FAU Baseball is the best program on campus. I am wrong. Ladies Softball has proven they are the best. Way to go girls and coaches. Way to represent !

Posted On: May 15th 2016, 7:43 AM #356175

Who cares!  We all want an overall successful athletic program that we all can be proud of.  They are one strong component in that goal.  Your thesis is we shouldn't root or support the football and basketball team because the baseball and softball teams have more sucess.  They aren't competing against each other.  Let it go and support the teams you want instead if advocating against the struggling sports.

Back to the top

OCI ..you're reading WAY more into my statement then I intended. Sorry for ruffling your feathers. All I meant was "boy those girls are good".
Back to the top

Local Owl said

OCI ..you're reading WAY more into my statement then I intended. Sorry for ruffling your feathers. All I meant was "boy those girls are good".

Posted On: May 15th 2016, 11:41 AM #356177

No countless times, you try to prop up baseball at the expense of other sports in the program.  Enjoy what you want, but you won't find any team that the coach is pointing out that that a certain player is the best on the team.  They promote that they all are good because of the team and not because of one player.  Sorry for ruffling your feathers.

Back to the top

OC Irritant said

No countless times, you try to prop up baseball at the expense of other sports in the program.

Posted On: May 15th 2016, 11:48 AM #356178

I know it's a slow time of year and all with not a lot to "talk about", but Local made a very valid assessment -  you're WAY off base here.

He was giving the program a compliment.

Back to the top

2016 is in the books for FAU Softball.

FINAL RESULTS: 2016 FAU Softball Schedule & Results - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: