Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Four Star Former Georgia RB A.J. Turman to transfer to FAU

Add topic

Four Star Former Georgia RB A.J. Turman to transfer to FAU

A.J. Turman
RB
6-0, 212
Orlando, FL
Orlando Boone

Back to the top

OH MY GOD

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

We are loaded at RB. We look set at QB for 4-5 years and RB for 4-5 years. I hope we can red shirt the guys coming in this season. They are great but will be even better with a year of weight training and system learning under their belt. Looking at the roster, we really are a talented young team. If
 we can some how get to a bowl this year, we look like we should only be better next season. Lets see if the coaches can make it happen.
Back to the top

We have to make a bowl this year to keep this momentum going.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

We are loaded at RB. We look set at QB for 4-5 years and RB for 4-5 years. I hope we can red shirt the guys coming in this season. They are great but will be even better with a year of weight training and system learning under their belt. Looking at the roster, we really are a talented young team. If
 we can some how get to a bowl this year, we look like we should only be better next season. Lets see if the coaches can make it happen.
Posted On: Jul 22nd 2016, 5:23 PM #357168

He will have to sit out this year with transfer rules but adding potential talent like this is great. Hope it all works out for the Owls and AJ!
Back to the top

I know has will sit out a year. We are still loaded this year. And that is with the loss of last years most explosive guy. Dusky is right. We must go bowling this year. I think it will boil down to how well our QB picks up the new system. The system has worked at other places. Now we need to make it work for us. Fingers crossed.
Back to the top

AJ Turman was a four-star member of the team’s 2013 recruiting class and he should be able to make a big impact for the Owls. He will have to sit out the 2016 season, but hopes to get back a year of eligibility on a second medical hardship waiver, which would give him three years of eligibility left in his career.

If we have this kid for 3 healthy years...lookout.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

This makes the loss of trey Rodriguez a little easier to handle 
Back to the top

walty12 said

AJ Turman was a four-star member of the team’s 2013 recruiting class and he should be able to make a big impact for the Owls. He will have to sit out the 2016 season, but hopes to get back a year of eligibility on a second medical hardship waiver, which would give him three years of eligibility left in his career.

Posted On: Jul 22nd 2016, 7:20 PM #357176

Am I missing something here? I do not see any scenario where this kid could have 3 years of eligibility.
Back to the top

fauowl said

walty12 said

Posted On: Jul 22nd 2016, 7:20 PM #357176

Am I missing something here? I do not see any scenario where this kid could have 3 years of eligibility.

Posted On: Jul 22nd 2016, 8:24 PM #357180

That's what I was thinking. One maybe 2 max is what I would have thought 
Back to the top
Control functions: