Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Individual Game Tickets

Hey guys, 

Just wondering if anyone knows if the individual game tickets went on sale yet. My parents are coming down in October for my wife's and I anniversary. I cant get ahold of anybody at the ticket office and it was around 200 pm this afternoon I tried calling. 
Back to the top

A few websites are selling individual tickets for the opening game and the Miami game. i think the Ball State game tickets wont be available for another 2 weeks.
Back to the top

Back to the top

thanks.
Back to the top

They have told me the individual game tickets are not available until within 30 days of the game. At least not through our ticket site.
Back to the top

That's good to know since we're kicking off in 25 days and they aren't selling tickets! Lol
Back to the top

Sorry…new subject. FAU/UM tickets are selling on secondary market site. Does FAU have a section for FAU fans? Do we get any financial benefits from buying tickets thru FAU? If not , is there a prefered section  for FAU fans? Two years ago the band sat up stairs ,FAU side , about the 20  yard line. Any ideas. You can get really good seats , lower bowl 30ish , $35 or so secondary market.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Sorry…new subject. FAU/UM tickets are selling on secondary market site. Does FAU have a section for FAU fans? Do we get any financial benefits from buying tickets thru FAU? If not , is there a prefered section  for FAU fans? Two years ago the band sat up stairs ,FAU side , about the 20  yard line. Any ideas. You can get really good seats , lower bowl 30ish , $35 or so secondary market.
Posted On: Aug 17th 2016, 5:15 PM #357757

The band was upstairs? Really? Wow, that stadium, is always SO packed!  Have NEVER seen that!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Aug 17th 2016, 5:15 PM #357757

The band was upstairs? Really? Wow, that stadium, is always SO packed!  Have NEVER seen that!!!
Posted On: Aug 17th 2016, 6:30 PM #357759

I think you were being facetious, that stadium is very far from packed. The new stadium and coach will put some butts in the seats but there are $6 tickets upper deck and less than $25 on visitors side around the 20 yard line so my guess is 25 maybe 30k max for this game and I am probably being too optimistic.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Would be HUGELY funny to me if the game here last year has better attendance! So besides the upset win by the owls I now have another thing to pull for!
Back to the top
Control functions: