Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jobs

Add topic

Hey everyone, 

Does anyone have a idea of the job situation around the area? Looking to move on from my current job. thanks. 
Back to the top

What's your field?

I know you said the area but FAU specifically is looking for an

Assistant Softball Coach
35-40k
"Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and one year of coaching experience at the high school level or above. Successful experience as a graduate assistant or intern in an athletic program is acceptable for up to one year of the required experience"

and

Athletics Marketing Coordinator
40-50k
- Master's degree in Marketing or related field; or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and two years of related experience required.
- Previous experience working for a college athletic marketing department preferred.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of graphics related software preferred

jobs.fau.edu
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Hey everyone, 

Does anyone have a idea of the job situation around the area? Looking to move on from my current job. thanks. 
Posted On: Aug 11th 2016, 9:32 AM #357624

FAU holds job fairs, and has an elaborate employment office, both have tons of leads.
Back to the top

Bachelors in Social Science in secondary education. Work slashed my hours to zero.
Back to the top

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you find something good.
Back to the top

Have you checked with any of the Veteran groups or with the local USMC offices for outplacement assistance?

What specifically is your field and what specifically would you like to do?  Providing the details of what you want or are looking for will certainly make it easier for someone to help you.

If you want a sales job, I could line up interviews for you tomorrow, but that may not be your thing.
Back to the top

thanks everyone for the help and assistance. going to the VA see if they can help with the application process for state, and will be putting applications for more places tomorrow. Slow going right now.
Back to the top
Control functions: