Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Couple intresting tidbits regarding FAU football attedence for 2016.

1st
Did anyone have an idea they had a young alumni season tickets program?
They are offers any alum who graduated in the last three years section 209 season tickets for 200 bucks (normally 300).
I had a couple friends I have referred to get tickets and they were offered this option. My issue is I have not seen this advertised at all and none new about it until they called and had decided to get season tickets anyways.
2nd
Also FAU has added a fall break to the academic calendar this year which I rare for southern schools, mu issue is its the week of the UNCC game. It sucks because I feel they have committed student attendance suicide for that game.

3rd
The 2015 survey came out (I'm guessing many of you have looked at already) some very interesting results.

Back to the top

never knew. i bought the family season tickets after the first season in the stadium. i was a student, but me and my family went to games together so i bought season tickets.
Back to the top

The young alumni tickets are new this season.
Back to the top

I think they had a recent grad ticket price back when I finished, it was good for the 3 years after your graduation date
Back to the top

It's a good deal for recent grads, especially if there are 6+ home games.
Back to the top

My issue if you call it that is they decided to come out with this 3 weeks before the season.
They also decided to have a season ticket referral competition in which they started for anyone buying tickets after Aug 12th.
I have gotten 4-5 people to buy tickets in my section over the course of the summer and wont get credit for any referrals……grand prize winner gets lunch with a choice of Chun or Charlie and a couple other options.
These are minor issues I just wish they had pushed these great promotions earlier.

fausports.com Florida Atlantic Official Athletic Site - Football
Here is the full survey I realized I never link in the original post.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

My issue if you call it that is they decided to come out with this 3 weeks before the season.
They also decided to have a season ticket referral competition in which they started for anyone buying tickets after Aug 12th.
I have gotten 4-5 people to buy tickets in my section over the course of the summer and wont get credit for any referrals……grand prize winner gets lunch with a choice of Chun or Charlie and a couple other options.
These are minor issues I just wish they had pushed these great promotions earlier.

fausports.com Florida Atlantic Official Athletic Site - Football
Here is the full survey I realized I never link in the original post.
Posted On: Aug 17th 2016, 8:30 AM #357749
wow. nothing in the changes and results on improving wifi connection within the stadium. Takes a big chunk out of our data plan on game days if we want to post pictures or status updates.
Back to the top

teambeer said

I think they had a recent grad ticket price back when I finished, it was good for the 3 years after your graduation date
Posted On: Aug 16th 2016, 9:41 PM #357743

they did and I didn't know about it back then.  Is there anybody from FAU that can post promotions on this site?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I didn't have many issues but I told them what happened and they can take it from here.

No issues with parking, bathrooms, team store, ticket people, etc.

Got pretty bored of the food options, especially no meatball sub at Subway, what is that about?!?

I'm excited about the new vendors. Chick-fil-A on the Hyundai Deck is a major upgrade in itself  :Big-Grin:  Tomasso's coming back with their "Owl Ball" will make 2011 stadium attendees happy. Never had BC Tacos though I've seen the food truck a thousand times.

Don't understand the lack of high-tops in the concourse downstairs though. Would be great to have somewhere to sit and eat after you purchase from the vendors rather than going back to your seat at the stadium; I guess they're worried about people hanging out down there during the game, but if that's the case, it's the people and the team's performance that are keeping people down there, not the high-tops.
Back to the top

walty12 said

teambeer said

Posted On: Aug 16th 2016, 9:41 PM #357743

they did and I didn't know about it back then.  Is there anybody from FAU that can post promotions on this site?
Posted On: Aug 17th 2016, 10:00 AM #357752

There used to be that justin guy who worked in ticketing… haven't seen him post in awhile though.
Back to the top
Control functions: