Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

***NEW FAU Stadium Bag Policy***

New FAU Stadium Bag Policy

Back to the top

Going thru the prohibited items list… I guess I can't take in my new Yetti Rumbler Tumbler. (these things are magical!!!)
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

I guess I can't take in my new Yetti Rumbler Tumbler. (these things are magical!!!)
Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 12:12 PM #357777

Work great, but they ain't cheap at $25+

I got this Ozark Trail version at Walmart for the low low price of just $9.74!

:cool:

Back to the top

Didn't have to pay a dime for mine. Customized groomsman present.

I'm gonna bring it to the game anyways and hope they'll let me in. gotta find a way to keep my beer cold  :drink:
Back to the top

So the FAU bags being sold at the bookstore and It's Owl Time and elsewhere (stadium shops included) are not allowed anymore? SUCKS!!!

If so, Mark, can you get a clear bag with the Owl logo approved and on the market this quickly?????
Back to the top

Rick said

Island_Owl88 said

I guess I can't take in my new Yetti Rumbler Tumbler. (these things are magical!!!)
Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 12:12 PM #357777

Work great, but they ain't cheap at $25+

I got this Ozark Trail version at Walmart for the low low price of just $9.74!

:cool:

Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 12:41 PM #357778

I just bought the Yeti can cooler version.  A friend had one on a trip to the Tortugas and his beer was still cold the next morning…SOLD!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I wonder if you can buy them at Bass Pro Shop?
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

I wonder if you can buy them at Bass Pro Shop?
Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 5:27 PM #357791

Yes, I believe you can.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I just read something about the WalMart version being made in the same factory in China, as well as the RTIC version. Basically all the same thing, just different labels and prices. My buddy also just sent me a pair of the Yetis for my birthday. Shipped direct from China via Amazon. Ready to give them a try. Cold beer this weekend.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I just read something about the WalMart version being made in the same factory in China, as well as the RTIC version. Basically all the same thing, just different labels and prices…
Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 8:57 PM #357800

+1

I reviewed them at Bed Bath Beyond and it was easy to tell the were basically the EXACT same thing, just a little tweak on the lid and the Walmart version doesn't have a straw on their model like some Yetti's do.
Back to the top
Control functions: