Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Let's talk tailgating!

We can finally say college football season is next week.

Plans for the game against the Salukis?  Who's going, who's tailgating, who's cheering on the Owls?
Back to the top

What ever happened to all the frat parties on the lawn outside the stadium?  Seemed to go to the college football game day experience.

I won't be tailgating for for the S. Ill game.  I'll be 1.8 miles east killing lobsters.  I'll be at the game though.   Friday we're thinking about TK or Hooters to get in the football spirit.
Back to the top

Sounds like the perfect tail gate.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler (Guest) said

We can finally say college football season is next week.

Plans for the game against the Salukis?  Who's going, who's tailgating, who's cheering on the Owls?
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2016, 6:28 PM #357904

Family and I are. Will be at the lot about 4 or so. Will have to record the Wisconsin LSU game since I am orgianlly from Wisconsin, and they still are my team when not cheering for ala mater FAU.

Matt C said

What ever happened to all the frat parties on the lawn outside the stadium?  Seemed to go to the college football game day experience.

I won't be tailgating for for the S. Ill game.  I'll be 1.8 miles east killing lobsters.  I'll be at the game though.   Friday we're thinking about TK or Hooters to get in the football spirit.
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2016, 7:54 PM #357910

They moved all the students to the lot behind the the North End Stands.
Back to the top

Going to the tailgate, game, after party….. Whatever there is i'll be there FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!
Back to the top

We're hoping for a 40 person tailgate, which would be the largest crowd we've had.

Last season our biggest was around 35.

Recruiting new Owl fans, one hot dog at a time…

Wisconsin vs LSU game will be on the big screen - look for the blue Jeep Wrangler with the FAU flag pole off the spare tire.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

We're hoping for a 40 person tailgate, which would be the largest crowd we've had.

Wisconsin vs LSU game will be on the big screen - look for the blue Jeep Wrangler with the FAU flag pole off the spare tire.
Posted On: Aug 23rd 2016, 8:17 PM #357914

lol. I may ditch the fam and make my way over to catch the game on your TV.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Hoot_N_Holler said

lol. I may ditch the fam and make my way over to catch the game on your TV.

Posted On: Aug 23rd 2016, 10:48 PM #357919
Come on by!  Will keep you posted on the location.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Nice.

You guys aren't the former Owl Rangers, right?

Whatever happened to them?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Hoot_N_Holler said

Nice.

You guys aren't the former Owl Rangers, right?

Whatever happened to them?
Posted On: Aug 24th 2016, 6:13 PM #357937

No, different group.

Have been attending since the first season but the group really grew last season.

Everyone has a blast there and have been inviting friends.
Back to the top
Control functions: