Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 NFL Owl Cuts

Add topic

So far Randell Johnson, Damian Parms and DJ Smith cut today.

Surprised at all 3 IMHO!
Back to the top

Not surprised in the first two, but am in the last...
Back to the top

Parms had played real well in all 4 Falcons games, think he will get reserve squad at least or maybe picked up by another team for regular roster.

Smith is hurt all the time it seems.
Back to the top

Housler was cut as well...our stock is dwindling!
Back to the top

Brandon Bryant cut by Seahawks. I hope all of our guys who made it to the final cuts are picked up for reserve team contracts.
Back to the top

Crevon LeBlanc , Trevon Coley and Neaseman cut as well
Back to the top

Glanton made the Bucs 53
Back to the top

Neasman named to Falcocns reserve squad! Also LeBlanc being picked up by the bears, really surprised Patriots did not keep him, had a great camp! And Housler had a good camp where there are injury issues at the TE position, and some kept showed nothing in the pre-season games. Younger and cheaper I guess.
Back to the top

Looks like five (5) Owls on active NFL rosters for week one. Alfred and Lucky (Cowboys) LeBlanc (Bears), Reaser (49ers) and Glanton (Bucs). Also have Neasman on Falcons practice squad and Smith (Colts) and Johnson (Bills) listed on reserve/injured lists for their teams on today's NFL site.
Back to the top

Damien Parms now on Bills practice squad. Falcons too stupid to keep ya for the injured (and not good) UF safety. Oh and HC Quinn wants "long" DB's, guess they is why they kept  5'9" NDFA from UF too!

Like I said - DUMB. Congrats top Mr. Parms though!
Back to the top
Control functions: