Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UM -- Where are you watching.

Hemmed and hawed about going.  I'm spoiled by FAU Stadium, but I called the UM ticket office the morning and they expect a crowd in the 45k range.  Really didn't want to fight that, especially on the way out, so I called the Tilted Kilt in Boca  and the Ale House on Yamato.  Both are showing the game.  I like both places, but the Ale House wings put them over the top.

So where are you watching?
Back to the top

I highly doubt 45k, that might be the tickets sold that they announce but no way butts in seats.

I will be there, you need to go to the game if you can.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I have friends that are season ticket holders for UM.  12 total seats. 4 are going to a wedding. 2 are in Colorado. 2 just are not going as they only attend 2-3 games per year. 4 are going. I will be going.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I highly doubt 45k, that might be the tickets sold that they announce but no way butts in seats.

I will be there, you need to go to the game if you can.
Posted On: Sep 9th 2016, 8:00 PM #358738

Sitting in a place packed with people who can't stand me?  Sounds like Thanksgiving at the in-laws!
Back to the top

I was gassed out on this team last season and decided to not travel to Gainesville for a 40 point drubbing…you can imagine my stress levels during that one. Would you be able to forgive yourself for not being at the greatest win in program history? 
Back to the top

We will be watching live at hard rock stadium…we planned to go to UF last year and didn't and kicked ourselves this is to close to home to not go to. Row 1 on behind FAU bench we will be
Back to the top

I have a family event so I'm going to be keeping eye on the scoreboard/this messageboard so would appreciate if somebody keeps us up-to-date with the salient events…

A friend (Miami fan) offered me an extra ticket, might have been fun to see it. Want to see the new stadium at some point. Did not have a good time last time we played Miami in that stadium for various reasons.

Regarding playing UF, last year's contest would have been an awesome game to be at, absolutely (well, until overtime when it started raining). I've attended several games at The Swamp, both for FAU and just in general because I lived up there, and I'd recommend it. Gainesville's a cool little town to spend a weekend in, hit up the restaurants, maybe float down Ginnie Springs if you have the time. So even if the game sucks you can still enjoy Gainesville.
Back to the top

Will be watching from home (Southern Indiana) with some cold beers, good food on the grill, my wife, and my bulldog.  Best seat there is.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: