Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Miami Game Thread - September 10th, 2016

Add topic

The dropped passes and the bad call on 4th down were issues but this game was lost on both sides of the line.  The O line struggled from play one and the Dline was worn out in the third.  Pretty much what I expected.

This team, depending on the injury report will be competitive for the rest of the schedule.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Defensively, I think we put some pressure on Kaaya (off day or not)… He def didn't look like the stud he is. And we couldn't stop the run at all and that's where they hurt us. Btw, the last forced fumble on the running play should've been awarded to us. And what's up with all those missed tackles 😩

Our depleted O-line couldn't protect Driskel long enough. Lots of penalties. But given the circumstances, I think the young guys did ok.

We played a solid 1st half tho. I wish Parr had a few series yesterday.

Back to the top

Another little note on Kayaa. He hasn't had a 2 int game since game 6 of his freshman year. You guys should be proud about that and your D End #50 is a beast!
Back to the top

Here is my final gripe about Miami and then I will move on. At FAU stadium, when the offense,from both teams ,break huddle and line up, the loud stadium music stops. Last night , only when we were on offense, the loud music would play as Driskel was lined up making calls.It happened all night long. That is home field advantage. Now time to move on.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

dusky256fc said

Deez Nutz said

dusky256fc said

……
Posted On: Sep 6th 2016, 10:01 PM #358624
…..
Posted On: Sep 6th 2016, 10:17 PM #358627
Posted On: Sep 7th 2016, 7:13 AM #358635
…. If I go to your lot with a couple of State Agents will you all still "Talk S**t, Buss D**k"? Didn't think so. Clowns.
Posted On: Sep 7th 2016, 8:00 AM #358637
This is a Gem and needed its very own post. :Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:
Back to the top

FAU fans talking smack… Lolololololololol!!!!!

Then the FSU fan chimes in… Lolololololololol!!!! 
Back to the top

Savitza06 said

FAU fans talking smack… Lolololololololol!!!!!

Then the FSU fan chimes in… Lolololololololol!!!! 
Posted On: Sep 13th 2016, 12:17 PM #359113

Good luck the rest of the season, you're going to need it.
Back to the top
Control functions: