Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Fan Loyalty App

One other note two things I bet most don't know about 

FAU kids club? We signed up for or son and will
Be picking up his stuff at this game ( youth day remember lol)
But we saw a flyer at the red hot meet and greet about it never saw this anywhere else. Great idea poor execution. So far getting the word out imo. The biggest thing is they had no way to sign up online you had to mail in a card and check lol. Who does that in 2016!!!

Second the new FAU loyalty app? You check in at events and get points. Heard about this during the game well my wife did I actually missed it. But that is a cool idea but not marketed enough yet imo
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

Second the new FAU loyalty app? You check in at events and get points. Heard about this during the game well my wife did I actually missed it. But that is a cool idea but not marketed enough yet imo
Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 9:01 PM #359544

Never heard of this. Have you guys?

If you guys haven't, underscores the point about how even the diehards don't know everything that's going on.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

OwlBroker said

If you guys haven't, underscores the point about how even the diehards don't know everything that's going on.

Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 9:03 PM #359545

I know they should be marketing it like crazy
It's called owls up rewards app search App Store or google play and you will find it
Back to the top

Ha! Just downloaded the app myself and had not heard of it until just now.

And this is comong from someone who regularly attends the football games and follows the school on Facebook and Instagram.
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

Owl2Doc said

OwlBroker said

It's called owls up rewards app search App Store or google play and you will find it

Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 9:13 PM #359546

It's not being marketed because it's not an official app of athletics or the school.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

OwlBroker said

Owl2Doc said

OwlBroker said

Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 9:13 PM #359546

It's not being marketed because it's not an official app of athletics or the school.

Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 9:24 PM #359548

Sorry but that is false it is very much official…message from coach Partidge and all. Was promoted at the home opener on the screen and by Aaron 
Back to the top

Never heard of it either, just downloaded and signed up.

To me, social media is fine but DON'T abandon more traditional and visible means of advertising and communicating!
Back to the top

GrayOwl should get 1,000,000 loyalty points for traveling 1,000 miles to the Kansas State massacre.  I'm not sure what you can get with the points but he should qualify for a leather jacket or maybe a pool table.  :Smug:

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

No where it says official app of fau athletics, never saw anything official that doesn't say that explicitly.  It's a knock off logo.  It's not official.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

No where it says official app of fau athletics, never saw anything official that doesn't say that explicitly.  It's a knock off logo.  It's not official.
Posted On: Sep 20th 2016, 10:50 PM #359553

It is…it was announced by FAU at the game, has an official message from coach on the app. You really think some outside company developed an app doesn't charge for it then uses it to give away free things to FAU fans:) let's not forget the guy in marketing at FAU assigned to the app and kids club as his job…but ya it's not official 
Back to the top
Control functions: