Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs BALL STATE 09/24/2016

Local Owl said

How can anyone make a prediction when no one knows all the info. Can anyone , with out question, name the starting five offensive linemen and their positions. Pretty important info not to have while predicting.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 6:29 PM #359651

Not really our best by far have been out and aren't listed on the depth chart. 

Until some growth happens we're going to be in a tough spot.

A year from now it shouldn't be a problem. 
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Another Charlie Choke Job: 34-20 Ball State. #FireCharlie will be trending on here within minutes . Really hoping I'm wrong.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 9:31 PM #359653

Not saying it won't be if we lose but you do realize how ridiculous that is right?
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2016, 10:02 PM #359654

Why is this ridiculous?

If Charlie can't win this one that would make him 0-3 vs 1st year head coaches going back to last year.
He will he a fired coach walking with loss tonight.
What would left to defend of this guy?
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Another Charlie Choke Job: 34-20 Ball State. #FireCharlie will be trending on here within minutes . Really hoping I'm wrong.

Not saying it won't be if we lose but you do realize how ridiculous that is right?

Why is this ridiculous?

If Charlie can't win this one that would make him 0-3 vs 1st year head coaches going back to last year.
He will he a fired coach walking with loss tonight.
What would left to defend of this guy?

Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 8:35 AM #359658

You realize if everybody on this board wants Charlie fired, it makes no difference in getting Charlie fired?  Dude, this isn't an SEC school where boosters have great influence.  Just critisize him, you dont need to win an election here.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Not rediculous at all to me. Lose to a 3-9 MAC team, with a new HC, AT HOME and you don't have much hope as a HC IMHO!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Not rediculous at all to me. Lose to a 3-9 MAC team, with a new HC, AT HOME and you don't have much hope as a HC IMHO!
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 1:19 PM #359661

Are you going to write the 1.3 million dollar check…didn't think so.  Like I said RIDICULOUS.

I understand getting emotional but think it through. C'mon Man!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

He will not be fired. I don't know the details of his contract, as no one here does either, but I'm going to assume there is a buy out if released before the end of the contract. Raining in Delray. The weather should really help attendance. Has FAU announced THE OFFICIAL WEATHER DELAY yet.It's the forth game and we haven't had one yet. They make the day so special.
Back to the top

C'MON MANNN !!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Has FAU announced THE OFFICIAL WEATHER DELAY yet.It's the forth game and we haven't had one yet. They make the day so special.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 2:50 PM #359663

:Laughing:

Was just looking at the radar and thinking the same thing!

Back to the top

OwlsUp 28-21
Last game for me until Marshall.
I'm on my way!
See ya there!
#WinToday
Back to the top