Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ball State @ FAU Game Thread - September 17th, 2016

Add topic

FAU has 99 yards rushing yet insists on trying to establish more of a run game. It doesn't work so we kick a field goal.

FAU 27
Ball State 24

9:12 left in the 4th.

Why are we running so much???? I get keeping them honest but it's wasting drives.
Back to the top

Unbelievable. ANOTHER 30 minute lightning delay!
Back to the top

If you stream the game on cusa.tv and listen to the live broadcast on ESPN West Palm in conjunction  it's actually a pretty good FAU broadcast
Back to the top

cool.
Back to the top

Geesh. Guess it's time to call it a night. Coach seems to have made some good adjustments this week on both sides of the ball. I'm sure the O-line will continue to improve, specifically on the run block and on the left. Driskel should spread the ball around more (Kamrin & Nate are good targets). Defensively, the tackles are improving, as well as pass coverage. Good game overall. I'll tune in on the radio or here for the results.
Goodnight owl fans, see you in Huntington.
#OwlsUp #WinTonight
*yawns*
Back to the top

Game will resume in 3:00.

With us winning.

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Unbelievable, we let them march right down the field.

Ball State goes ahead 31-27 behind a 2 YD TD run with 1:47 to go. Owls need this win. Check that MUST win. Lets Go!
Back to the top

4 and 15 for FAU as Driskel is sacked and looks like he's shaken up. Game time right here folks.
Back to the top

Ensuing play, Driskel is picked off and that will do it.
Back to the top

This team/program just cannot turn the corner.  It's the same thing over and over, every year.
Back to the top
Control functions: