Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ball State @ FAU Game Thread - September 17th, 2016

Add topic

kim said

I like Partridge.  But firing a legit OC and hiring Travis Trickett was a BAD mistake.  Trickett was out coached AGAIN!!!!
I am tearing up my tickets for the rest of the year.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 11:18 PM #359733

We should have hired Brian Wright as the HC.
Back to the top

kim said

I like Partridge.  But firing a legit OC and hiring Travis Trickett was a BAD mistake.  Trickett was out coached AGAIN!!!!
I am tearing up my tickets for the rest of the year.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 11:18 PM #359733

Stayed the whole game…

F*** Charlie he's a loser fire him tomorrow 

0-3 vs 1st year head coachs 0-3 after delays always getting out coached.
Loser loser loser loser.
Back to the top

If Charlie has any integrity he'd forfeit his paycheck cause he sure hasn't  earned one.
Back to the top

Bye bye Charlie.  It's time to go.  

Our defensive play was nothing less than pathetic.   I mean really pathetic.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.  This season is a write off.  I truly dont care what happens the rest of the way out.  Never been this way before, but I dont think I can follow this team the rest of the year…have better things to do with my Saturdays.

President Kelly...please clean house.  We need a new AD and new HC's for both football and basketball.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

If you guys think AD Chun and President Kelly are firing Charlie Partridge right now you guys are delusional. It would look like a dumpster fire if they did it. If there is no improvement by say WKU then yes, I see Charlie going, but as now its not going to happen.
Back to the top

Rick said

Best case:

7-5

Worst case:

4-8

But we better go at least 6-6 or expect wholesale changes across the board.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Posted On: Aug 5th 2016, 11:15 AM #357524

Unfortunately, we are heading for worst case.

Most CUSA play will be much harder than what we faced tonight, with a scrambling QB being the main distraction.

Anyone want to take a stab at the make-up win we now need?

I see FIU, UNCC, Rice, and UTEP giving us POSSIBLY five wins.

We'll need another for a Bowl nod - with favor after tonight's loss to BSU and the narrow defeat of SIU.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

If you guys think AD Chun and President Kelly are firing Charlie Partridge right now you guys are delusional. It would look like a dumpster fire if they did it. If there is no improvement by say WKU then yes, I see Charlie going, but as now its not going to happen.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 11:57 PM #359742

Hate to say it, but we are a dumpster fire now.

Our football program is looking at 3 3-9 seasons in a row.  The basketball program doesn't have a chance in hell of competing in our conference.

Its embarassing, and Dr. Kelly needs to do something about it now.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

ODU is possible win too. after that dont know.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 11:57 PM #359742

Chun is part of the problem not the solution. And it is a dumpster fire. Let's call it what it is 
Back to the top

1) Brian Wright as head coach-shoulda woulda coulda. However I would keep his number in our rolodex. If he does a great job in Toledo he might be back as head ccach. At that point it would probably mean Pat Chun would be out as AD.

2) Tricketts offense- Its not that bad, we just have to stop the fumbles

3) Rocs defense- Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Is the season over?
No fortunately we have FIU next and then charlotte at home. If by October 9th we are 3-3 and 2-0 in CUSA
then I can see a path to a bowl season.

"You are a moron Voss!" No I just understand that you only need 6 wins to go to a bowl game

List of winnable games

Rice (0-4)
UTEP (1-3)
Old Dominion (2-2)

We are just lucky that we have a bunch of stinky teams on our schedule.

Back to the top
Control functions: