Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Failure

I got home not too long ago from this debacle of a game.  I think we have a trend if there is a rain delay or lightning delay we lose. The key word here is adjustments, and even though I like Charlie it's the difference of why he doesn't have a winning record.  Us leading an entire game means nothing if we can't close out and win. Driskel did better but he tends to break at key moments,  there's no spark of leadership, for instance he should've tucked and got that 1 yard instead of giving up the ball to Howell knowing they probably read the play. Play calling is just a dad bit better, but we are not utilizing our strengths.  I hate the swing pass to the line of scrimmage that nets negative yards. Defense is atrocious, I can't imagine what WKU and Marshall will do to us.  Do we have a chance at a bowl game? We possibly do, but on my long journey back to Miami I realized it's not going to happen.  Perception is reality and we are not good.  We may beat FIU, maybe Charlotte we struggled against them last year, hmm Rice, ODU, UTep are toss ups.  Marshall, Middle Tenn. and WKU are all losses. The defense is our main issue. We can win close games if our defense was more aggressive.  It hurts to see us lose this way.  If things are not fixed we need a change.  We have a chance to become relevant and we are losing that chance to show other programs who we are and that we are respectable. it's the curse of Brian Wright.  After he was never hired we seemed to be flat in every game we have played since then.  Think of the last win we had where everything clicked and seemed right?  I can't think of any,  we are to busy blowing leads or barely getting the  W. I hope we get back on track,  on a side note Art Briles still is looking for work.  
Back to the top

Les Miles too!
Back to the top
Control functions: