Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Charlie Partridge - NCAA D1 Football Coaching Contract

Charlie's contract here, we can start the gofundme for the buyout now

Full Contract PDF

High Level Details: Charlie Partridge - NCAA D1 Football Coaching Contracts
Back to the top

teambeer said

Charlie's contract here, we can start the gofundme for the buyout now

Full Contract PDF

High Level Details: Charlie Partridge - NCAA D1 Football Coaching Contracts
Posted On: Sep 25th 2016, 5:10 PM #359845

That's funny, if this board could raise $500 I'd be shocked.

Charlie is not going anywhere, like it or not.  Anyone who thinks different is a delusional child.  Not saying I am happy about it but I live in grown up world.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Somehow this got its own thread, I posted in response to someone saying we don't know the details of his contract and never will…it's public knowledge 

Now, raising money to get a banner plane to fly over the FIU stadium, I bet we could do that ;) 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Somehow this got its own thread, I posted in response to someone saying we don't know the details of his contract and never will…it's public knowledge 

Now, raising money to get a banner plane to fly over the FIU stadium, I bet we could do that ;) 
Posted On: Sep 25th 2016, 8:57 PM #359855

Not saying I am in just yet but in a couple weeks I might be.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Not sure what posting the coach's contract is going to accomplish.  Don't agree with posting it.  Wish the thread would get taken down.
Back to the top

Matt C said

Not sure what posting the coach's contract is going to accomplish.  Don't agree with posting it.  Wish the thread would get taken down.
Posted On: Sep 25th 2016, 9:09 PM #359858

He's a state employee that's highly compensated to do a high profile public job, he knew what he was dealing with when he signed on the line. He needs to be held to a standard.  Are you ok with tax and student dollars being wasted on a shi*ty product with a historical record for negative returns?  
Back to the top

Although Charlie sucks and has proven time and time again that he can do everything but the most important thing (WINNING), he's going to finish out the year and will probably be around next year as well. As frustrating as it is, we need to realize that. However, until Charlie goes, I will not be following the program as closely. The wife and I had plans to go to the Shula Bowl next Saturday for my birthday but I decided I'd rather go to Red Lobster with she and my parents that night instead. I may go to one more game this year but the days of me being emotionally invested in this program are over until Charlie leaves and never returns. He will never get us passed 4-8. He sucks.
Back to the top

Matt C said

It's public information, there is nothing legal or morally wrong posting it.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

But CHARLIE can get a new (BETTER!) DC! Is our old one still available!!!!!
Back to the top

sigep77 said

Matt C said

He's a state employee that's highly compensated to do a high profile public job, he knew what he was dealing with when he signed on the line. He needs to be held to a standard.  Are you ok with tax and student dollars being wasted on a shi*ty product with a historical record for negative returns?  
Posted On: Sep 25th 2016, 9:13 PM #359861

That all depends what you want him to accomplish.  Would I like a winning record?  Sure.  Bowl eligible?  You bet.  Win the conference?  Yes again.    I believe coach will get there.  No, it isn't happening as fast as I would like, but let's be real.  Coach didn't come here to take over a successful program.  He was brought in to rebuild the program from a zero baseline.  Not an easy job.  Coach has put the program back together and is on the right track.  

Sorry if the time table is not to your liking, but progression of events is not unreasonable.  That said, what good comes from putting his contract on line?  It changes nothing.  I don't begrudge the coach's salary.  Like any other job, he accepted an offer.  A fair one I might add.  
Back to the top
Control functions: