Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Homecoming

Add topic

Most of us on here are alums. Some are part of the Alumni Association but I get the feeling many are not part of the FAU NAA.

3 questions about Homecoming (Owl Prowl)

1) Have you ever been invited to attend Homecoming Week? Not been incidentally made aware of them through a tweet or post on this site, but actually been invited as an alumnus to attend Homecoming Week?

2) Other than the football game, have you ever attended the Homecoming Week events?

3) And if so, do you make a point to do it every year?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Most of us on here are alums. Some are part of the Alumni Association but I get the feeling many are not part of the FAU NAA.

3 questions about Homecoming (Owl Prowl)

1) Have you ever been invited to attend Homecoming Week? Not been incidentally made aware of them through a tweet or post on this site, but actually been invited as an alumnus to attend Homecoming Week?

2) Other than the football game, have you ever attended the Homecoming Week events?

3) And if so, do you make a point to do it every year?
Posted On: Sep 9th 2016, 2:48 PM #358723

1. I mean I don't think I have received an invite, but I wouldn't look for one either since I know I will attend

2/3.  Usually check out the parade. Since it has been on gameday the past couple years it has been very easy, but haven't made an effort since graduation to attend other events.

Back to the top

Thank you for responding, DeltAlumnus. Hopefully others will as well.
Back to the top

No  just the football game… 
Back to the top

Thanks Rick.
Back to the top

As a student, football game, and comedy show. (Ralphie May was supposed to do the comedy show my last semester, but cancelled due to health issues, his replacement sucked)

As alum, just the football game. Not sure if i can still get tickets to the comedy show, but if I can I'll most def. go to that
Back to the top

1.  Most likely due to previous involvement with the University.
2.  No.
3.  No.
Back to the top

Thank you, sigep77.

I'm asking because I plan to write a blog entry about this in the near future and wanted to hear from others about their experience/interests.
Back to the top

1. Yes, I've been invited to the Talon Awards and the POWLS awards (I'm. It sure if the FAU AA has this as an open invite or if it's a select group though, so it may skew your data)
2. I've been to the above for a number of years in a row now
3. Will attend again this year
Back to the top

Thanks teembeer.
Back to the top
Control functions: