Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU @ FIU 10/01/2016

52-6.

Worst game I have ever watched us play - worse than KSU.

Clayton had three picks, two were returned, and Souverain threw two interceptions that were also returned.

Rusty redshirted that season.
Back to the top

Take Turnpike to the exit for South Turnpike Extension (Key West) just before Hard Rock Stadium. FIU is on the east side of Turnpike South.
Back to the top

A little more chatter on Shula Bowl game day would be fun but I get it.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Guys, This is a really low point in our program's history. It's been hard for me to support the program this fall especially as Charlie continues to choke and make excuses. If we lose tonight, I don't know what sort of fan base we will left to attend next week's home game. We need this game bad. Wins against FIU and Charlotte are mandatory will put the season back and track
Back to the top

Yeah it's been tough as a fan but I feel like this is when the team needs us even more to encourage and to cheer them on. I'm certainly going to go owls tonight and I will be back home next week to do so then as well.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Guys, This is a really low point in our program's history. It's been hard for me to support the program this fall especially as Charlie continues to choke and make excuses. If we lose tonight, I don't know what sort of fan base we will left to attend next week's home game. We need this game bad. Wins against FIU and Charlotte are mandatory will put the season back and track

Posted On: Oct 1st 2016, 11:40 AM #360031

You have no sense of our history if you think this is the low.  If we don't win another game then you might be correct.  Losing to 2 P5 and a close game to a peer is just frustrating.
Back to the top

My prediction FAU will win

We'll be watching on tv.

The game doesnt start until 7 pm in miami, and with all the probable lightning delays anyone who goes there wont be home until after midnight.

BTW: I did stay for the whole ball state game. 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Aren't you just a ball of sunshine, I was hoping for a bit more positive chatter.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Aren't you just a ball of sunshine, I was hoping for a bit more positive chatter.
Posted On: Oct 1st 2016, 12:20 PM #360035

As of right now whats positive about this program?

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

dusky256fc said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Oct 1st 2016, 12:20 PM #360035

As of right now whats positive about this program?

Posted On: Oct 1st 2016, 12:53 PM #360036

Well, we're better than the FIU… that's always a silver lining  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: