Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU team merchandise

Add topic

If you start taking tennis lessons right now, and do that every day for a few years, you might be able to make the team and they'd give you a shirt!
Back to the top

teambeer said

If you start taking tennis lessons right now, and do that every day for a few years, you might be able to make the team and they'd give you a shirt!

Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 8:09 AM #360626

10,000 hours should do it.
Back to the top

teambeer: I am a 5.0 tennis player and I also played semiprofessional soccer in my home country, so I don't need lessons. I am above average on both sports. I am not interested on making the teams.

FAUowl: thanks for the explanation.

I just thought, one of you knew where I could get the shirts. that's all.

have a good day.
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

teambeer: I am a 5.0 tennis player and I also played semiprofessional soccer in my home country, so I don't need lessons. I am above average on both sports. I am not interested on making the teams.

have a good day.
Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 10:01 AM #360629

Sometimes after the season is over they sell some game worn gear or unused items to the public.  I know several people that have bought player FB jerseys and I bought a few golf rain jackets.  Check with someone in athletics directly.
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

have a good day.

I think we are just joking around, no hard feelings!  If you are so good why didn't you play for FAU we could have used you?  We aren't very good in athlectics! 
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

have a good day.

Donate to the sports directly and I'm sure they can work something out with you. 
Back to the top

Rick said

NITE-OWL said

have a good day.

Donate to the sports directly and I'm sure they can work something out with you. 
Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 11:54 AM #360633

THAT is a good idea Rick!

And you can check with the school bookstore (B&N) for some stuff. I always try Mark at It's Owl Time first but sometimes  have to buy from the school store as well.  Kinda like I HATE WAL-MART but sometimes have to shop there.

Good luck finding what you want. i personally would not mind FAU tennis gear either. i am not a 5.0 (more like high 3) but am pretty decent in tennis for 60 (play line one on regular and seniors teams!)!
Back to the top
Control functions: