Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - October 15th, 2016

Add topic

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - October 15th, 2016

The Matchup: FAU (1-5, 0-2) vs. Marshall (1-4, 0-1)

When: Saturday, October 15th, 7:00 PM

Where: Joan C. Edwards Stadium

Weather: Current conditions in Huntington, WV

The Series: Marshall leads 3-0.

Marshall Team Site: Here

Game Information

TV: ASN

Live Video: None

Radio: ESPN 106.3

Stats: Here

Opening Line: Marshall -12

Back to the top

I don't see us winning this game at all. They beat their FCS school 62-0, we beat ours 38-30. They put up 28 points on Louisville, who is currently the number 7 team in the country.

FAU football would be a lot more fun if there was a drinking game to go with it, and with the post-game press conference.
Back to the top

Keep it within 3 scores and we can call it a moral victory.
Back to the top

I will be in section 107, row 19 (probably a little drunk) cheering for "our" FAU Owls no matter how they are doing.  I am sure a lot of you are tired of watching the team play live, but I live in Wake Forest, NC so this is an easy game for me to attend and I have to admit I am excited to see them play, no matter how bad they are doing.  I know a lot of you will tell me how bad they will be in person, but I don't care.  Go Owls!!
Back to the top

NCOwl said

I will be in section 107, row 19 (probably a little drunk) cheering for "our" FAU Owls no matter how they are doing.  I am sure a lot of you are tired of watching the team play live, but I live in Wake Forest, NC so this is an easy game for me to attend and I have to admit I am excited to see them play, no matter how bad they are doing.  I know a lot of you will tell me how bad they will be in person, but I don't care.  Go Owls!!

Posted On: Oct 10th 2016, 9:50 AM #360910

I like watching them no matter what.  I am looking for improvement, but it doesn't look like it is happening.  I would just warn you if its a close game in the second half expect to be disappointed in the end.
Back to the top

We will see how they come out with an interim head coach :Winking:  
Back to the top

Marshall opens as a +12 favorite.
Back to the top

No coaching changes yet.
Back to the top

I was excited when I saw my email notifications about the coaching change comments. What a letdown.
Back to the top

If you recall, Partridge was not happy with Holliday after trying to run up the score in a game that was already over last year when The Herd came to FAU Stadium.

Maybe that will provide a needed spark to take care of matters this weekend…
Back to the top
Control functions: