Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Team Rankings site

This site has been very accurate the last few years and thought I'd share it for the more objective minded forum members for the remainder of the season.

They have us at 81.8% likelihood to defeat Charlotte.

They also picked FIU to beat us almost two weeks ago.

Take it FWIW, hopefully this will allow some of you to better enjoy your Saturday's for the remainder of the CFB season.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/team/florida-atlantic-owls/projections
Back to the top

sigep77 said

This site has been very accurate the last few years and thought I'd share it for the more objective minded forum members for the remainder of the season.

Take it FWIW, hopefully this will allow some of you to better enjoy your Saturday's for the remainder of the CFB season.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/team/florida-atlantic-owls/projections
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2016, 4:35 PM #360440

NOT A DONE DEAL. NO WAY WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A 99% WIN LEVEL AT HOME VS. A VERY BAD CHARLOTTE.

SAD AND PATHETIC!
Back to the top

Thanks for sharing.

"Miracle record forecast: 5-7
Good luck: 4-8
Most likely: 4-8
Bad luck: 3-9
Meltdown: 2-10"

ooft
Back to the top

Meltdown: 2-10

It feels this way.  Aside from Charlotte and UTEP, there isn't a team on the schedule that I can see the FAU that played FIU beating.  No way.  I think we win one of those 2 and end the season 2-10.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Hey Boys!!! Im back!

1-10 sounds about right… makes me sad….

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

I'm in the 2-10 camp. I think we accidentally win a close one against UTEP, and have a hard time explaining why everything went right, but still use it as an example of why the team is trending up, and we should all be excited for what we'll do next year.
Back to the top

^sounds right
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

sigep77 said

Posted On: Oct 2nd 2016, 4:35 PM #360440

NOT A DONE DEAL. NO WAY WE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A 99% WIN LEVEL AT HOME VS. A VERY BAD CHARLOTTE.

SAD AND PATHETIC!
Posted On: Oct 2nd 2016, 5:27 PM #360448

Did you mean to type this all in red?
Back to the top

10.1% chance to beat Marshall.
Back to the top

The league is very volatile right now…last week there were at least four upsets.

Of course we were one of them…

No predictions from me this weekend!
Back to the top
Control functions: