Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - October 15th, 2016

Add topic

We're the chubby girl with low standards of college football!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

@Banker, you said Marshall hasn't been playing well. Don't worry. FAU has been correcting that problem for teams all season.
Posted On: Oct 13th 2016, 5:18 AM #361022

Early candidate for post of the day?
Back to the top

Hahahaha I wish I could get on other teams forums and talk smack lol. It's so sad that when our opponents fans jump on to talk smack, we just kind of have to agree with them.
Back to the top

By the way do we have the actual channels this game will be on?
Back to the top

BESIDES OUR DISAPPOINTMENT AT YET ANOTHER UNDER PERFORMING PARTRIDGE TEAM, ONE AREA WE HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT IS HOW THIS JUST MIGHT BE KILLING OUR CHANCES FOR FUNDRAISING FOR THE INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY/STUDENT CENTER AND ANY MOVE OUT OF CUSA!

And speaking of CUSA, I have heard NO WORD on the screw up in officiating at the end of the game. Did we even pursue this with CUSA or did we choose to stay "classy" like Charlie said? We will NEVER get the respect of anyone (including game officials) if we are happy to remain doormats ans accept losses and BAD officiating. We have now lost 2 games (Charlotte and UF) with bad calls or NON callas at the end of games.

I do not believe our players will go out on the field and fight if our Coaches and School do not fight FOR THEM, especially when obviously wronged!

ANYONE KNOWS DIFFERENT ON THE CUSA OFFICIATING DEAL, LET ME KNOW PLEASE! BY THE WAY, WE HAVE NOW LOST 8 GAMES OVER 2 1/2 YEARS WE SHOULD HAVE WON AND FOUR MORE WHERE WE PLAYED SO BAD (UNPREPARED!) AGAINST BEATABLE WEAKER OPPONENTS (UTEP, NORTH TEXAS AND FIU AWAY AND BUFFALO AT HOME!

Back to the top

Can we talk about TV for this game? 

I have U-verse and Dish and can't seem to find it on those. Will I be able to stream from ASN online? 
Back to the top

teambeer said

I have U-verse and Dish and can't seem to find it on those. Will I be able to stream from ASN online? 
Posted On: Oct 14th 2016, 8:40 AM #361076

I live in Broward and the game isn't on ASN here only in West Palm its crazy.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Posted On: Oct 14th 2016, 8:40 AM #361076

I stopped listing all that because no one takes time to read the information for the most part.

But yes, it will be streamed online.
Back to the top

Thanks Rick…some great new TV deal we have here in CUSA.

I'm scrolling through my guide and finding games like Monmouth v Presbyterian but can't get the game for the team 12 miles from my house on, awesome.
Back to the top

teambeer said

…some great new TV deal we have here in CUSA.

Posted On: Oct 14th 2016, 10:19 AM #361083

Last year, all the games were televised. We put out a 3-9 record.

I don't have a problem with the terrible TV deal we have with the type of season we're having. Only thing that sucks is the lack of TV revenue.
Back to the top
Control functions: