Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - October 15th, 2016

Add topic

Hey FAU fans a Herd fan here.  Actually we do not want to be seen on TV as we are just not a very good team at this point.  Today's game with you should be very interesting considering what neither of us have been able to accomplish and that is win.  Good luck in the game.
Back to the top

Rick said

teambeer said

Can we talk about TV for this game? 

I have U-verse and Dish and can't seem to find it on those. Will I be able to stream from ASN online? 
Posted On: Oct 14th 2016, 8:40 AM #361076

I stopped listing all that because no one takes time to read the information for the most part.

But yes, it will be streamed online.
Posted On: Oct 14th 2016, 9:20 AM #361078
Who has the streaming link?
Back to the top

bbneutralfan said

Hey FAU fans a Herd fan here.  Actually we do not want to be seen on TV as we are just not a very good team at this point.  Today's game with you should be very interesting considering what neither of us have been able to accomplish and that is win.  Good luck in the game.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 11:04 AM #361117

Welcome to the forum! You guys are much better than your record and just need to mature in a couple areas… We have issues pretty much everywhere except special teams.  Not expecting an Owl  win. 
Back to the top

Rick said

bbneutralfan said

Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 11:04 AM #361117

Welcome to the forum! You guys are much better than your record and just need to mature in a couple areas… We have issues pretty much everywhere except special teams.  Not expecting an Owl  win. 
Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 12:13 PM #361119

I don't think anybody saw 1-6 at the bye week coming. Ridiculous. Fire Chun. Fire Charlie.
Back to the top

Link?
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I don't think anybody saw 1-6 at the bye week coming.  
Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 1:14 PM #361120

Look at the bright side.  We cannot lose next week!!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Link?
Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 1:22 PM #361121

I don't have link but for xfinity users, game is on channel 15 / 430HD ( MyTV)
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

game is on channel 15 / 430HD ( MyTV)
Posted On: Oct 15th 2016, 3:32 PM #361123

So glad they finally got that in HD, 15 is TERRIBLE as a standard channel.
Back to the top

Here's a link to the stream.  It will start at 7 http://americansportsnet.com/conference-usa-fau-at-marshall/
Back to the top

We are just 15 minutes away from kickoff in Huntington! Both teams are coming into this game ticked ass they can be. Look for Marshall and FAU to take their recent frustrations out on each other as they continue this series that has seen some nastiness in the last several seasons.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: