Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lets Fly it High!!

Aerial Banners sky ads and airplane banner advertising - green advertising - supporter of carbonfund.org

Lets make the season 2017 better only 699 for an hour of flight time.
Back to the top

Don't these guys fly out of North Perry?  You will be lucky if $699 gets you a back and forth to Boca.

Better count on this costing a G-note or more.  For me, that's enough  $$ to purchase  fuel and hotel for a weekend Bahamas fishing trip (almost).

Think I pass on the plane, keep our coaches and spend the money fishing and diving.

See you Saturday on Lake Boca

Back to the top

A better idea for me would to get an appt. with Dr. Kelly (the heck with Chun) and express out disappoinment AND RAGE over this direction of this 7-24 program including letting him know the core fan base has had it with CP and his excuses!

Not some stunt wasting even more money on what EVERYBODY already knows. But I truly appreciate the sentiment!
Back to the top

Maybe on this by week I could take Chuck and Roc to Key West for the week end. Just some guys hanging out , doing guy stuff. No audio or video. What could happen ?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Maybe on this by week I could take Chuck and Roc to Key West for the week end. Just some guys hanging out , doing guy stuff. No audio or video. What could happen ?
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 3:51 PM #361364

Lol I know a guy who knows a guy who could get you what you need.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Yeah, what could happen!

Back to the top

Reported post in 'Lets Fly it High!!'

This is a reported post for a post in the topic Lets Fly it High!!, by Rick

Rick said

Local Owl said

Yeah, what could happen!

//// PUT YOUR REPORT BELOW \\

What a shame.  Say what you want…. but our coaches are terrific fathers, and husbands.  I understand a fans right to criticize but an allusion to Pellini behavior is way out of bounds.
Back to the top

Well, that's a first, someone reported a post by an admin…

Matt, God Bless you for your fanhood, but I was making a joke.

Lighten up  bud!

:Laughing:

Back to the top

You can come too Matt. I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy. Just some harmless fun.
Back to the top

Rick said

Well, that's a first, someone reported a post by an admin…

Matt, God Bless you for your fanhood, but I was making a joke.

Lighten up  bud!

:Laughing:

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 4:35 PM #361371

Lol that's hilarious.
Back to the top
Control functions: