Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs Bye Week Oct. 23, 2016

FAU faces a week off and even that doesn't guarantee a win. Tough sledding for the Owls and they head toward a home showdown against a 3-3 WKU team that can score. I will save the prediction for next week. However, just for fun I want to throw out some predictions on games for this week. Let me know what ya'll think and we can crown a bye week champion after all is said and done.

Here are my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS for this week!

#6 Texas A&M (6-0) @ #1 Alabama (7-0)
Will Alabama slip and prove to be a team of mere human college athletes? Not likely. As much as I dislike Alabama and would love to see A&M pull this off, I have to go with the Tide.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Alabama 38 Texas A&M 17

#23 Ole Miss (3-3) @ #25 LSU (4-2)
Neither team has lived up to expectations, but Ole Miss is understandable at 3-3 and the 2 LSU losses look better each weak as Wisconsin is in the top 10 and Auburn is improving. This is a toss up. However, I have to go with the Ole Miss offense to put up points and perform.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Ole Miss 31 LSU 24

Virginia Tech (4-2) @ Miami (4-2)
Both teams have been a little unpredictable this year. Miami comes off back to back losses against good FSU and UNC teams. VaTech lost last week to an unlikely winner in Syracuse. Miami needs to rebound more than Tech and they have the team to do it.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: Miami 31-21

A few quick picks to boot.

Michigan State over Maryland
WKU over Old Dominion
LaTech over FIU
WVU over TCU

Have a great weekend and GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Owls Win!

FAU will have two full weeks to prepare for arguably their best opponent remaining, and can only GET BETTER!

The Bye Week could not have come at a better time.

:cool:

Back to the top

Have to take the Bye here. We're winning late but fumble in the end zone on the last play.
Back to the top

The Owls have been working hard all week. This is finally the week we put it all together.

Owls 31
Bye Week 14

But alas something usually happens and we have to vacate the "W" and we don't get to count it in the standings.

Let's Go Owls! Beat WKU for Homecoming.
Back to the top

Good coaches win after bye weeks at home.
Back to the top

My prediction is that we give Coach Roc a contract extension since the defense has been so solid for the first have of the first quarter, and we almost intercepted Brad Kayaa that one time. 
Back to the top
Control functions: