Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Future FAU Football Schedules

FAU agrees to Home-and-Home with GA Southern.

With this agreement, the Owls’ future non-conference schedules are complete through 2021, with the exception of one open date in 2020.

2015 & Future Football Schedules - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

2014 & Future Football Schedules

Rick said

They better buy out that damn contract for 2010 so we can host FIU…enough is enough of that crap…

Plus, it would really be nice to finally have 6 true home games…

5-7 is getting OLD.

Posted On: Aug 12th 2008, 7:44 PM #209094

Message from the future 5-7 sounds pretty good right about now ;-)
Back to the top

Record wise that would be much better than 3-9, 3-9 and whatever (1-11 up to 6-6).

But I think he was referring to 5 home and 7 away games we pulled for MANY YEARS!

We will be in Statesboro, GA  for sure for that, it will be a tuff game but Go Owls!
Back to the top

I read on the site of a paper that covers Old Dominion that the 2017 CUSA FB sked will be released Thursday (1-26). Anyone have an early peak?
Back to the top

It would be nice to play LA Tech and USM next year. We haven't played vs North Texas in a while.
Back to the top

NEVER played La. Tech yet! Never understood why we played UTEP and Rice from the West Div. back to back years.

And UAB back in CUSA play next year finally giving conference 14 teams.
Back to the top

I have been waiting for us to get to play USM at home! Both my parents went there and it would be cool to attend a game in Boca with them.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

NEVER played La. Tech yet! Never understood why we played UTEP and Rice from the West Div. back to back years.

Posted On: Jan 25th 2017, 6:43 PM #366168

Well, our conference schedule has been the same for the past 2 years. It's time for a little tweak. Bring USM to Boca.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Well, our conference schedule has been the same for the past 2 years. It's time for a little tweak. Bring USM to Boca.

Posted On: Jan 25th 2017, 7:06 PM #366172

2017 home schedule:  Navy, Bethune Cookman, N Texas, Marshal, MTSU, FIU

Back to the top

Schedule said

Island_Owl88 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jan 25th 2017, 7:06 PM #366172

2017 home schedule:  Navy, Bethune Cookman, N Texas, Marshal, MTSU, FIU

Posted On: Jan 25th 2017, 7:18 PM #366175

All 6 winable, IMHO. Navy and MTSU more challenging.
Back to the top
Control functions: