Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU vs. Western Kentucky 10/29/2016

FAU (1-6) looks to get win #2 of the season after a bye week to focus on improvement. WKU (5-3) is a tough team to face even with an extra week of preparation. The game should be close, but WKU will improve on its 2 game winning streak while FAU will make it 7 losses in a row.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

WKU 41 FAU 27

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

The Hilltoppers have the best rush defense in the league, hands down. That does not spell R-o-l-a-i-d-s for the Owls.

But they are second to last against the pass, which is where Florida Atlantic will have to focus and do well to have a chance.

WKU 43  FAU 24

Back to the top

Thought there might be some homer picks, but no one saying a word.

Guess this is to be expected at this point…

:Crying:

Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 11:19 AM #361639

Owls 44-WKU 41 OT time win.
FAU gives up over 600 yards but force 4 turnovers and wins.
K Woods goes for 13 catches 215 yards and 3 TD'S
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Rick said

Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 11:19 AM #361639

Owls 44-WKU 41 OT time win.
FAU gives up over 600 yards but force 4 turnovers and wins.
K Woods goes for 13 catches 215 yards and 3 TD'S
Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 12:09 PM #361640

Then we wake up after passing out in the stadium down 55-20 in the 4th quarter.
Back to the top

WKU 38  FAU 28. We Suck
Back to the top

WKU 41  FAU 13

I want to be a HOMER so bad, but deep down inside I don't think they will get the "W".  Anyway, I will be wearing my nice gear tomorrow from my buddy Mark and Its Owl Time up here in North Cackalack
Back to the top

FAU 48, WKU 14 - FAU puts together an incredible defensive effort, holding WKU to 195 yards total offense, while the offense catches fire. This weeks win is what turns the tables, and we go undefeated for the remainder of the season, and are invited to our first bowl game since 2008, and we beat Arizona State. CP receives a contract extension and goes 9-3 next years, winning the conference. In three years, the Big 10 is looking to expand, and adds FAU to expand it's footprint. By 2025, FAU is contending for the national championship. In 2027, we bring home the first national championship trophy to Boca, and CP is enshrined, and the stadium renamed to The Partridge Burrow.

Wait, WKU 35, FAU 24.
Back to the top

Lets not forget, even though FAU football is in a bad way, lets keep sporting FAU gear to try and get the brand out there. Also, lets keep It's Owl Time going strong. Mark does a lot for FAU.
Back to the top

Still hoping for an upset, even if it's FAU 2 - WKU 0

Btw, anybody knows in what channel will the game be on?
Back to the top
Control functions: