Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WKU @ FAU Homecoming Game Thread - October 29th, 2016

Add topic

Don't quote me on it but I thought I read Bland had some issues with the playbook ala Melvin German.

My question is… are all these O-line guys getting hurt purely out of bad luck or is it a strength/conditioning issue?

As OwlBroker points out… that's a lot of guys that have gone down.
Back to the top

An O lineman FROM ST. THOMAS AQUINAS can't get the playbook???? THAT tells me we need to simplify greatly!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

An O lineman FROM ST. THOMAS AQUINAS can't get the playbook???? THAT tells me we need to simplify greatly!

Posted On: Oct 27th 2016, 2:38 PM #361621

One of my friends was room mates with him and I asked him about it and he told me that he was really lazy. That was coming from a guy who had been a walk on O-linemen during the pelini era. 
Back to the top

^^^ I think this nails it he looks out of shape and coming out of spring he was on the bubble of even being allowed to stay on the team.
Back to the top

Thanks for the posts guys. Sad that one of our highest profile signings …..

well of ANY of our higher profile high school signings who HAS worked out. Singletary may be the first and I hope Parr works out still.

But the Coaches do not give good signals to me on him, barely getting on the field and even when leading the team to points they hem and haw on his play. They don't seem to get that WE need more PLAYERS out there, guys who can play and MAKE PLAYS (SCORE POINTS /STOP POINTS) to win games - and not just vs. Power5 teams, ANYBODY!  That and put them in a position to SUCCEED!
Back to the top

Anyone have a link to a live stream of the game?  Looks like there's a 30 min tape delay here in Orlando (brighthouse). 

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

If there is ANY day for our passing defense to return to dominant fashion, please let it be tonight. USF transfer Mike White has picked up where Brandon Doughty left this explosive high-powered Hilltopper offense the last few seasons. Owls will need a COMPLETE game today if they want to beat the spread, and heck, maybe even win their first game since Week One.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Stupid nc state / bc game is wayyyyy behind... 4:30 left this sucks
Back to the top

3 plays TD WKU. Yep, good thing we had a bye week to prepare. Time to say bye to our coaching staff.
Back to the top

Geez, before I can even say "we're off", WKU is on the board. White to Norris for a 76 yard TD.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: