Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU vs. Western Kentucky 10/29/2016

Comcast Delray/Boca 15 and 430  HD.
Back to the top

Rick said

Thought there might be some homer picks, but no one saying a word.

Guess this is to be expected at this point…

:Crying:

Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 11:19 AM #361639

Sorry Rick, at this point I am checked out.  Going to taigate with friends and enjoy some cold adult beverages.  Walking into the stadium with absoltely no expectations other than to have fun outside of the results of the football game.  

That's unfortunately where we are as a program right now, and the only way I can still attend games.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Rick said

Thought there might be some homer picks, but no one saying a word.

Guess this is to be expected at this point…

:Crying:

Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 11:19 AM #361639

Sorry Rick, at this point I am checked out.  Going to taigate with friends and enjoy some cold adult beverages.  Walking into the stadium with absoltely no expectations other than to have fun outside of the results of the football game.  

That's unfortunately where we are as a program right now, and the only way I can still attend games.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 4:49 PM #361649

Don't blame ya Walty! I hope we do ok but and fearing a blow out. Don't see how we score 20 point on them with our "style" of O and play calling.

REALLY HOPING FOR THE BEST THOUGH - I AM AN OWL D__N IT!! You guys surprised us all last year vs. Florida (but their O sucked), DO IT AGAIN, GET THIS PROGRAM TURNED AROUND TOMORROW! It is PAYBACK TIME for our stadium opener!
Back to the top

Love your attitude Georgia. I just don't see us playing any different then the first seven games. This is our worse season in three years. Sad.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Comcast Delray/Boca 15 and 430  HD.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 3:37 PM #361647

Thanks 
Back to the top

FAU with the upset. Win by 4 or 12.

#WinTomorrow #WinRightNow #SeriouslyWinRightNow #WinRightTheHellNow #SaveTheSeason #FiveGameWinningStreakStartsToday

#GoOwls
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Love your attitude Georgia. I just don't see us playing any different then the first seven games. This is our worse season in three years. Sad.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2016, 6:11 PM #361654

Actually pretty much agree with ya, just hoping they surprise us and prove us wrong!
Back to the top

Betting Man - 55-10 Hilltoppers

Homer - 34-27 Owls.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Loss
Back to the top

I hope that the homecoming gods have mercy on us

Owls win 28 to 21
Back to the top
Control functions: