Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brian Wright

Remember the guy who chun passed over for Charlie and then Charlie fired.

This season he has been OC at Toledo , Toledo has gone 9-2. You can make claims how he doesnt call any plays
but 9-2 teams dont hire useless people for OC positions.

Today they are playing Western Michigan…yes that 11-0 Western Michigan. Its 17-14 in the 2nd quarter.

By all accounts CP did not recruit any QBs that were running spread offenses (driskel included)

Brian did well when given the tools before CP and did well when given the tools after CP.
Back to the top

Our QB situation is interesting though. Driskel is not bad/not great. Parr not getting it done in his present role at all.

Anyone know how Frank has done here so far? And TWO of our top recruits are QB's, one from New Oreleans and the other from Mississippi!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Our QB situation is interesting though. Driskel is not bad/not great. Parr not getting it done in his present role at all.

Anyone know how Frank has done here so far? And TWO of our top recruits are QB's, one from New Oreleans and the other from Mississippi!

Posted On: Nov 25th 2016, 7:05 PM #362860

I never said they were bad qb's just not spread QB's. Driskel has adapted more but hurry up offense is just wearing the hell out of the offense.

Parr is not getting the job done because hes not the qb for a hurry up spread offense.
Hes the QB for a Schnellenberger offense. 
Back to the top

In all fairness, neither Parr nor Driskell were the type kids to come in and start at QB at a D1 program.

Next year Driskell will be a RS Junior and I think ready to take the offense to a higher level.  He has progressed this season even with a beat up OL.  Our running game should be producing big numbers next year which will help the cause.

Parr is a RS Freshman.  Let's give him until he is a RS Junior to decide what type of QB he is.  He still has to grow into his frame and from what I have seen, get more reps so the game slows down for him.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Again, both incoming QB's are 3 stars, anyone know if they are more suited to this O?
Back to the top

Walty..couldn't agree more. FYI , Parr is really good. He is in a no win situation. Driskel will be so much better next season after enduring what he did this season. This O Line situation killed us this season. Jason was force so many times that if we can ever give him time to let plays develop before making a decision, he will look way better. Lines lines lines. So important. And Georgia,,,I know zero about the committed QB's.
Back to the top

What in the world has Parr shown for you to say he is really good? He has been awful every opportunity given to him this year.
Back to the top

I think Driskell is good.  What I've seen from Parr…not so much (yet).

I believe the bigger problem in many games has been defense.  Again, I think the talent is there.

This should've been AT MINIMUM, a 6-6 season.
Back to the top
Control functions: