Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lyman High DE Austin Camden Commits to FAU Soar17

Add topic

Lyman High DE Austin Camden Commits to FAU Football

Austin Camden
DE
6-3, 240
Lyman HS
Longwood, FL

Visited the Owls October 17th, 2015 and again on March 24th for practice before pledging later that night. Was offered on September 28th, 2015. Chose the Owls over Army. Recruited by FAU defensive line coach Terrance Jamison.

"I am a hard worker both in the classroom and on the field. I am working hard to  become a better player for my coaches and my team."

Austin Camden - Hudl

Back to the top

Welcome Austin. Keep working hard. Always  leads to great things.
Back to the top

Welcome Austin, keep working hard and good thing will happen for ya. Great name by the way, Grandson's name too!
Back to the top

DE Camden decommits…

UPDATED LISTING: 2017 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Austin, if I were your father, I would suggest you do the same thing. See what is available . But don't throw FAU away. College football coaches come and go. Coach Partridge has left FAU in a nice position. One,  that as a realistic and somewhat honest FAU fan, is very close to success. Watch to see who the hire is and climb back on board if it feels right. I hate to see talent leave. But I totally respect your decision. Good luck with your college career.
Back to the top

And don't forget our stud DE is graduating…..
Back to the top

He was one of our lowest rated recruits for this class. Not to worried about this one 
Back to the top
Control functions: