Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WKU CUSA Champs again!

Add topic

Just beat La. Tech 58-44 in CUSA title game.

Let's hope Brohm is off to Perdue or somewhere after today! Also, WKU loses something like 15 starters after this year, good time to go possibly too!

But congrats to the Toppers and Coach Brohm - a former Owl!
Back to the top

Speaking of WKU

How about Tony Levine as Head coach. Yeah he was fired as head coach of houston but coaching back to back winning seasons at the AAC level sure aint nothing to complain about for an FAU coach.
Back to the top

voss749 said

Speaking of WKU

How about Tony Levine as Head coach. Yeah he was fired as head coach of houston but coaching back to back winning seasons at the AAC level sure aint nothing to complain about for an FAU coach.
Posted On: Dec 3rd 2016, 6:16 PM #363416

I read earlier that he'd be the leading candidate to replace Brohm at WKU.  As for him coaching here…no thanks.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

voss749 said

Speaking of WKU

I read earlier that he'd be the leading candidate to replace Brohm at WKU.  As for him coaching here…no thanks.
Posted On: Dec 3rd 2016, 6:21 PM #363417

Brohm said Purdue "was a rumor".
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowls44 said

voss749 said

Speaking of WKU

Posted On: Dec 3rd 2016, 6:21 PM #363417

Brohm said Purdue "was a rumor".
Posted On: Dec 3rd 2016, 7:16 PM #363419

Purdue maybe a rumor only because he'll be Baylor's next coach.
Back to the top

So quite possibly, Brohm to Baylor and Fleck to Oregon? Wow if that happens!
Back to the top
Control functions: